The Night Comes for Us (Netflix)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Iko Uwais & Joe Taslim (The Raid), Julie Estelle (The Raid 2)

Directed by Timo Tjahjanto (Headshot)

Ito (Joe Taslim), a gangland enforcer, caught amidst a treacherous and violent insurrection within his Triad crime family upon his return home from a stint abroad.

MV5BMGE4NTdiYjktMDUxNy00ODlhLWFkYWQtNWYyMjVlYmI2MjA4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzMTgzODg@._V1_.jpg

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
When I watched Yakuza Apocalypse the other night, I thought I recognised one of the bad guys, he was Mad Dog out of The Raid:

upload_2018-10-10_13-46-26.png

upload_2018-10-10_13-47-58.png

Craigy

Oh hell yes I love the Raid movies but wasn’t a fan of Headshot, good that Hammer girl is in this though!

bash

Yes please, this looks aces. Roll on Oct 19th

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
A story of redemption and broken brotherhood and all this blood spilled over cod liver oil :D

Uber violent :eek:, a brutal bone crunching bloodbath!!!

I had no idea what was on those photos baddie boss was holding up,...re: pre-planned chaos.
A some what lacklustre plot and pacing

Extreme Bloody Action 9.5/10
Plot 6.5/10
Overall 7/10

Poor girl scared for life , she's probably dead her eardrums must be shot from the park park, and now eft to fend for her self heading to a uncertain future

lucasisking

Distinguished Member
A story of redemption and broken brotherhood and all this blood spilled over cod liver oil :D

Uber violent :eek:, a brutal bone crunching bloodbath!!!

I had no idea what was on those photos baddie boss was holding up,...re: pre-planned chaos.
A some what lacklustre plot and pacing

Extreme Bloody Action 9.5/10
Plot 6.5/10
Overall 7/10

Poor girl scared for life , she's probably dead her eardrums must be shot from the park park, and now eft to fend for her self heading to a uncertain future
Also just watched Headshot (2016), also on Netflix. Same director, same actors, same blood spattered brutality. I preferred TNCFU though.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Also just watched Headshot (2016), also on Netflix. Same director, same actors, same blood spattered brutality. I preferred TNCFU though.
Yeah ive sen Headshot, that's the problem look past the action violence, they are not memorable in the long run.
Brutality has to go hand in hand with good acting and story.
They get the first part right, but rest gets muddled in translation.

These are pretenders to the crown, bring on John Wick 3!

richp007

Distinguished Member
Forgot all about this, just popped it onto my watchlist.

I really enjoyed Headshot, I have no doubt I will this as well. The fight choreography in films like The Raid is amongst the best I have ever seen.

Craigy

What a nice movie, definitely one to break out on Christmas Day with the family round.

Oh and Julie Estelle

Trending threads

Latest news

T+A expands E-Series with PA 1100E integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins unveils new PX wireless ANC headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Roku Premiere streaming device with 4K HDR hits UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published