The new Van Helsing trailer here.

BadAss

Ex Member
Reaction score
After reading certain articles last year which had allready started to hype Van Helsing as some thing special, I was a tad excited as I'm a bit of a Dracular/horror fan. But now after LOTR all the new movies for this year seem to look rather crude.

Peter Jackson has raised the bar from which all new movies will now fail to reach.

Oh well heres the new Van Helsing trailer anyway.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/van_helsing/

what a load of crap (can i say crap ) van helsing looks soooooo sweeeeeeeeeet

Hmmm, looks a little disappointing :(

There was only one actor to play Van Helsing for me at that was Peter Cushing. Spioler
I thought when I saw him in the Dracula and he ran down that long label and jumped on those curains to pull them down then hold those 2 candle sticks for a cross.
One of the finest pices ever committed to film.

Attachments

• pc van helsing.jpg
    pc van helsing.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 96
as a great fan of the hammer films nobody will ever come close as cristopher lee and peter cushing battling for all eternety. but has anyone turned off their brains for a couple of hours of eye candyi.e van helsing

No how about we get a couple of hours entertainment co's someone has written a compelling story, that it then acted by quality actors in such a way that we are truly entertained and engaged on a slightly higher mental level.

Like they used to make films.

The contemporary blockbuster with there boardroom stories and dependency on "eye candy" CGI, is the cinematic equivalent of the silicone breast enhancement. Artificial and not as good as the real thing.

Originally posted by Xusia Of Delos
The contemporary blockbuster with there boardroom stories and dependency on "eye candy" CGI, is the cinematic equivalent of the silicone breast enhancement. Artificial and not as good as the real thing.

And, unfortunately, becoming increasibly popular.

How long until hollywood gets out of this rut do you think?

Stephen Sommers is a total hack, the world would be a better place if he never made another movie.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom