The "New Polo"

Captain_Danger

Novice Member
Seen various adverts for this new car, and I have to say, I quite like the look of it, it looks like a shrunken version of the Golf.

Would be interested in getting one, however one thing puzzles me, the biggest diesel engine is a 90ps 1.6 TDI?! I was expecting a 130-150ps version or thereabouts. What a shame!

Are there any plans to bring out a "GT" model with more power?

eric pisch

Novice Member
Seen various adverts for this new car, and I have to say, I quite like the look of it, it looks like a shrunken version of the Golf.

Would be interested in getting one, however one thing puzzles me, the biggest diesel engine is a 90ps 1.6 TDI?! I was expecting a 130-150ps version or thereabouts. What a shame!

Are there any plans to bring out a "GT" model with more power?
new cars are always released with there bread and butter models, ie the basic few engine specs that make up 80% odd of the sales

as time goes on they bring online the slower selling models, specials etc

FZR400RRSP

Banned
I've only seen the TV ad and some photos.
But it looks like usual VW fare.
Being kind, very conservatively styled in and out.
Being unkind/realistic, very very bland.

FZR400RRSP

Banned
ie just slightly better than a seat and not quite as good as audi :p
Seat are quite brave with their designs now.
I'd be genuinely pleased if VW grew some balls and made their best-sellers a bit more avant-garde.
It worked for Honda, with the Civic.
They must have been papping themselves, hovering the designer over a ceremonial sword.
It's been a terrific sales success.

apolloa

Distinguished Member
I've only seen the TV ad and some photos.
But it looks like usual VW fare.
Being kind, very conservatively styled in and out.
Being unkind/realistic, very very bland.
Yeap, when i was looking for my new car I looked at this new Polo, I liked it at first, but then you just think it's bland and when I saw the Fiesta it blew the polo away with style and funkyness.
The Polo may be built better but it's boring IMO.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom