1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the new nad htr-2 universal remote ?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by grahamd, May 20, 2003.

1. grahamd

grahamd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    has anybody got any comments on this remote, good or bad.
    on paper it sounds ideal for me and only £45 from hifibitz.

it will be controling sony 44px2, yamaha processor, thomson dtt, panasonic vcr, arcam cd.

also, does it have fast text buttons.

tia.

2. bugfinder

bugfinder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Graham
    I'm also very interested in this remote - seems a bargain!

To control:
    Loewe Aconda
    Sony DVP-S325
    Yamaha DSP-E800
    NAD c370
    Marantz cd6000ose

If you get one or find out any more on this then please report back. I'll do likewise.

Cheers
    Dan

3. bugfinder

bugfinder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have bought one and can definitely say it is a quality bargain at £45 from Hifibitz. I have retired 6 remote controls thanks to this bit of kit.

Arguably the only thing it misses are the 4 colour fast-text buttons, but there are more than enough buttons to work around this.

It's very easy to set up and use, all the buttons are back-lit so easy to use in low-light, and it has macro capability (which I have yet to play with).

If you're on a budget and want a quality remote then this is an absolute bargain.

4. brifobwad

brifobwad
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I got mine when I bought my Nad T752. The instructions for using it is in the manual for the T752. Unfortunately the manual reads like it has translated from another language.( French Canadian > Chinese > English ) You can find details/ manual at http://www.nadelectronics.com . I already had the AIO Mosaic and find that easier to use.

Nad don't seem to reply to emails. I emailed a question to them in December and I am still waiting for a reply:mad: