Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

The new BB6 contestants (or The Nerd, The Model and The Minger)!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by PoochJD, Jun 25, 2005.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Hi All,

And so it came to pass… Lady Davina did declare that Butt Munch 6 was even blander than before. Thus, it was decreed that 3 more ingrates should be thrust into the limelight that is Channel 4's summer viewing schedule.

They came from all corners of the world… well, when I say "world" I mean "world" in the sense of that they evolved on this planet, and the Controller Of C4 did wave his hand and cry out "You are chosen!" to each of these three mortals.

And as the sun set, around 10:30pm on the day that the festival of Glastonbury did commence, these three mortals did enter the house of sin, that is "Butt Munch 6". The UK was introduced to these mortals, namely the nerd, the model and the minger.

Lady Davina looked on, and said "This is good!"

Okay, so another three poor sods have now been selected, namely Eugene (the engineering nerd); Kinga (the minger) and Orlaith the classy, Irish model from Belfast!

Basically, the set-up for those who were sensible enough not to watch this travesty of British tabloid TV, is that two of the three will be able to stay in the household, and compete to win the grand cash prize, which I believe is about £100,000!

However, last night's introduction to the three, didn't quite go so well.

As soon as Kinga made her entrance, she was unanimously "booed" by everyone in the crowd. She put on a brave face, but on entering a separate part of the house to the other contestants, she broke down in tears! (She ain't going to last ling!)

Then came engineering nerd, Eugene. He's 27 years old, I think, and is the absolute definition of "nerdism"! :D If the Americans have Bill Gates as their geek, we get plucky Eugene - a hairless, slightly-slow, (and not in a mental-health-problem kind of way), young man with almost no personality, and just as much in looks to match!

Lastly, though, came the ultimate winner of Butt Munch 6 - Orlaith (pronounced Orla). A former Miss Northern Ireland beauty queen, and current model! She's at least 5ft 8" tall, is beautiful, and seems to even have a modicum of intelligence.

When she entered the house, and Eugene saw her, his jaw dropped to the floor! Imagine if you'd never seen a beautiful person in your life, and suddenly God decided you should meet the honey or hunk of your fantasies. This is what happened to Eugene, and it was hilarious! :rotfl:

Within a matter of minutes, Kinga had already been renamed the "Kinga the Minga" by the crowds outside, and probably by most of the British public and press, as well! Not only that, but she gave us a horrific sight that I will immediately be complaining about to Ofcom - that of the sight of her ample left bosom! It's not that she's unattractive. No, I'd never say that! But let's just say there will be warthogs in parts of the world, wetting themselves right at this very minute!

After general introductions, they were told that they weren't being allowed any supplies for the next few days. (They'll have to complete tasks, to obtain food, etc.) Nor were there any shower facilities, (a bad sign for the ample bodyfat of Kinga, who doesn't have love-handles, per se, just several mounds of handrails for all the people of Uzbekistan to hang onto), clothing or any of their belongings. They were stuck with the underwear they had on - literally! (Good for Orlaith. A bit crap for everyone else!)

The first task was easy: the three new members had one minute to enter the main Butt Munch house, and steal as much food, drink and toiletries as they felt they needed to get them through the evening, without being discovered by the other housemates. Simple, you'd think… Not with Kinga in charge, it wasn't. :rotfl:

All 800 pounds of her waddled into the house, and decided to shout as loud as possible to Eugene and Orlaith, about what she felt they needed. So much for discretion! :rolleyes:

At the end of the minute, between them, they'd got three (new) toothbrushes, some moisturising wet wipes, a bottle of cola, a loaf, and a 4-pint bottle of milk. No one had actually bothered to think that better essentials might have been:
    - toilet roll
    - bottled water
    - fruit
    - soap

Admittedly it was only for one night, but all the items I've suggested can be used for other purposes (e.g. toilet roll can double up as tissues, a temporary bandage; citrus fruit can be both a drink and food in one; bottled water can be drinkable, and used to wash or clean things in; and soap, for general hygiene!) Cola will make you more thirsty. Not everyone likes or can drink milk, and bread goes stale very quickly. As for the wet-wipes, well they're not much use, when you want to wipe your bum after dropping a brown bomb in the toilet, are they?!

Davina has stated that only two of the three new members will be allowed to stay in the game, and one will be evicted. As soon as those words were spoken, the audience in the studio were baying for Kinga's immediate exit! You can tell she's not going to be making it through the weekend. I can see both the press and the public being totally against her, not to mention everyone else, simply because she insists that the world should revolve around her.

I don't know how the two new members will meet-up with the remaining other contestants, but either way, with Orlaith now in the game, I can see her winning BB6 easily! Why? She's female. She's attractive. She's got brains. (She immediately started to read the BB Manual / Rulebook, once she got into the house!) She's unlikely to be hated by others, or voted out by the public. Compared to all the other contestants, she's akin to having Einstein in amongst a bunch of decapitated chickens! Enough said!

If you want to watch the fireworks, then just switch on C4 or E4 at almost any time of day or night, and you'll be able to watch the horror unfold. Meanwhile, I'm off to Ladbrokes to leave a £5 bet on Orlaith to win this year's BB contest!

I'm in the money. I'm in the money….! :rotfl:

Pooch

2. TonyA

TonyA

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +217
    I personally think that BB is nothing but a shameful waste of broadcasting time.

The fact that they air endless of hours of people sleeping is just beyond me.

It's not entertaining in the least.

All BB is now, is a stomping ground for talentless wannabees who want to be on TV and get their phisog plastered all over Heat magazine.

I've not watched this at all - and wont.

It's about time that C4 took this one trick pony outside, and let the vet put it out of its misery.

3. Charlton Fan

Charlton Fan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Have the BB bosses done a U-turn from yesterday?

Last night (Friday) Davina clearly said that they would be staying just a few days and would have to steal their own food each day. Turns out today (Saturday) that Makosi has been given the challenge of giving them food for a week, defeating the object of both the previous 2 rules!! :confused:

Chris

4. Andy3

Andy3
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Well said TonyA. I honestly cannot see why anyone would want to watch this soul-destroying garbage. I once saw a few minutes of one of the early ones, and I was appalled. The inmates seemed (almost without exception) either obsessively vain, mentally unstable, sexually deviant, thick or combinations of all the above. It just shows how our society has sunk. :thumbsdow

5. KoThreads

KoThreads

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +183
    After reading the papers round a friends today it looks like it's been done to improve it's sagging ratings.

Hardly surprising as by this time I've normally stopped watching it. This year I finished with it within the first 20 minutes. Then I read a post on here about it a couple of weeks ago and had another look for about 5 and haven't bothered since as it's real junk TV, but this year from the little I've seen it's even worse, if that's even possible.

6. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,082
    Orlaith is hot though. Can't wait to see Saskia's face when she turns up! :D

7. KoThreads

KoThreads

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +183
    Tejstar don't. I don't want to stat looking at it just because shes hot. If she is as good as people say I'll be forced to endure it :D

8. Malone

Malone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    I shouldnt bother although she's a nice looking girl hardly worth watching it for :rolleyes: Having said that im an avid watcher :rolleyes: .

Come on its light(very light) entertainment. Seeing people interact/argue/bitch is compulsive viewing, at least its actually taking place unlike the plethora of absolute ***** soaps around which all beggar belief for there boooooooooooring stories. BB anyday over Soaps :smashin:
    As far as im concerned its better than a cup of Horlicks before going to bed :boring: ;) .

Matt

9. Rock Da Bass

Rock Da Bass

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +757
    The police are apparently investigating the 'Scabgate' incident just now.

Seemingly Maxwell boasted he put some of the scab from his foot onto Science's food. Yuch :eek:

If he's found out, the arguments up til this point will seem like playground squabbling.

I keep meaning to stop watching it, but it always drags me back........ :rolleyes:

RDB :)

10. Cynthia 7

Cynthia 7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Pooch,

You're wicked starting a thread with a title like that! Of course, I then had to read it which made me laugh, and I had to watch Big Brother to see these three new contestants. I did only allow myself a ten minute watch in case I should get hooked. As luck would have it the three of them were on screen and I immediately knew who they were (good descriptions). Eugene has a sort of bewildered innocence, and I assume the pretty blonde girl, who was sunk into a sort of chair, was Orlaith. Kinga lived up to your description and I couldn't stop laughing at one point. The ultra slim African girl (it must be the one you mentioned with several siblings) was holding a bikini and saying to Kinga that she didn't think perhaps her own bikini would fit Kinga. It was so obvious Then she asked Kinga what size she was; I didn't hear a reply. Kinga does have a sort of voluptuousness I suppose. We once holidayed in Spain and the hotel was full of young Russian couples. The men were slim and attractive but the women were all like Kinga, some pretty, except they had moustaches and needed a leg and arm wax. They seemed to be adored by their partners. I had never seen such giant bosoms. Each country has its own idea of beauty. Is Kinga from another country?

I won't allow myself another a peek but I hope your bet will bring you some cash and you can again get Sky!

11. Harj

Harj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +34
    Not been following it, but the guys at work have it on every now & then(im on nights at the moment) and Channel 4 has just shown that irish model completely naked having a shower(all bits shown), im an avid fan now!

12. Malone

Malone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( And I missed it. Oh well :suicide:

Matt

13. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,082
    :eek:
    I'm praying this is last nights episode as I taped it and watch it tonight. Please let it be last nights episode!!!!! :D

14. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,082
    Imo, Maxwell should be thrown out for that. He is such a ****. I can't believe he got off without any punishment or formal warning.

Science got a :censored: formal warning for splashing water over Kemal. Where's the justice?

15. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Hey Cynthia,

Thanks once more - for your lovely kind thoughts and comments. I do aim to please, when it comes to slating the trashiest show on terrestrial TV! :rotfl:

1) Yes, Kinga is half-Polish (father's side) and half-Kuwati (mother's side)! :eek:

2) I haven't actually placed a bet. :( I was actually just being a bit cheeky/sarcastic about how Orlaith had almost no chance of loosing the show, in comparison to the other freaks who were this year's contestants! Do you think I should place a bet?! :D

3) I will try and do one or two more anti-BB postings before the show ends! I hope you will continue to enjoy my rather bitchy look at this most-hated of reality TV shows! :D :rotfl:

Pooch

16. Kazuya Mishima

Kazuya Mishima

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +65
    Kinga's first words on entering the Secret Garden:

"Bloody hell, me minge!"

Apologies for breaching any language etiquette - will censor if necessary!

17. Malone

Malone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    I bet her parents are REALLLLY proud :D

Matt

18. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,082
    I am so glad that Maxwell and Saskia are up for nomination. I thought we'd have to wait a long time for their 'partnership' to be broken. Even though I dislike both of them, I think Maxwell will end up staying, mainly because Saskia is hated more! :D

Ah, the look on Anthony and Max's face yesterday when told they couldn't vote... priceless! :laugh:

19. KoThreads

KoThreads

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +183
    Noooooooooooooooooooo

I knew it Tejstar. Now I'm going to have to start watching this rubbish.

Sad, sad, sad

20. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,082
    But it is compulsive rubbish. Plus the model getting her boobies out at every opportunity can't be bad! :D

21. Malone

Malone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    That was nothing after BB requested Makosi to go to the diary room. Unbeknown to her she was on the tv screens in the main house and BB then asked her who would she like to evict, just prior to mentioning the secret garden. Saskia and Maxwells face were **** scared as they thought one of them was going :rotfl: :rotfl: :D

Matt

22. Battle

Battle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,068
    I was channel surfing and just happened to turn over for the model's shower sceen - delightful :devil:

Cant stand the program - biggest load of :censored: on television

23. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,082
    I know that was classic, I wish BB played the situation a bit longer! :D

I can’t believe how much of a slapper Saskia is, as soon as she realises she probably will be voted for she starts messing around with Maxwell. The biggest attention seeker if ever I saw one!

24. Razor

Razor
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12,435
    I love the program and think this years members are allot better than last years. They love to argue.....lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I peronally can't stand saskia as she loves her self so much. Maxwell is also turning out to be a big pr**k, all he does is follow saskia around like a puppet. Its a shame they cant do a double eviction this week. Saskia and Maxwell. :devil:

BTW how can a girl with a stomach and arse that big be a model. She says she goes to the gym 5 times a week. What does she do there eat bacon sandwiches and read magazines???? :confused:

I havent seen her exercise once in the house. :rolleyes:

Last night max and saskia were saying how they would win the show Saskia recons she would win if maxwell wasnt there and that maxwell is going to win the show. Both big head muppets. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

25. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,082
    I’ve found that with previous Bb series, but I started watching this one from the start and I think that makes a big difference. I’m ashamed to say I’m now hooked! :blush:

26. Razor

Razor
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12,435

LOL.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Princess Kemal.... :D

Lion :hiya:

Kinga's stomach must of been even bigger she did look a 2 and 8 (state) in that bikini. :eek: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Science actually reminds me of my oldest friend :rotfl: . Science is mental agreed but i do feel sorry for him sometimes as everyne ignores him. I dont think he is a bad lad just a bit selfish and he can speak absolute shat at times :D

Makosi has shone in this big bro, a friend of mine knows her very well and his mate used to be room mates with her. Apperently she's a screamer if you know what I mean. :eek:

27. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,369
    I must say that if you just watch the odd episode then it's the biggest load of rubbish you can ever watch. It does take a good week or two's viewing from the start to get hooked.

Personally I think it's still one of the best game shows on TV. It's interesting seeing the groups form (just as they do in real life situations - if you've ever been on a long training course (where you all stay in a residence) with a job (say 5 or 6 weeks with the same people) then it's amazing the similarities that you can draw. Obviously winning the game and the £100k that the winner gets means that there's an extra edge to the tactics. The balance between genuine relationships and tactics is interesting to watch. Really the whole thing is just a bit of fun and BB is definately the best reality game show that i've seen. I think that it's life span is limited as surely there's only so many times that they can introduce new and interesting developments but this series has kept the interest so far.

28. Malone

Malone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    Yep I am hooked on this one, others have been poo but this one, regular arguements due to power trips/attitudes/etc really is compulsive viewing. I dont watch hardly any television at all, maybe news and a few docu's but other than that nothing else.

The one who is doing my head in is Craig after all his statements about being a strong individual, all he does is follow Saskia et al around, take abuse from them and still keeps coming back like some weak minded fool and then slags off Eugene who he hasnt had a chance to get to know and states he only hangs out with beautiful, hip people etc etc Pllllleeeeeeaseee. Science, who I disliked initially has turned out to be correct about Saskia and Maxwell and I now think he makes a lot of sense.
    Also how Saskia and Maxwell have this feeling that they are liked characters in the house (by us) amazes me. God if its Saskia out on Friday, boy is she gonna get some boo's. I cant wait.

Derek to win IMHO

Matt

29. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,369
    I agree, I can't stand Craig. He's just a weak minded fool who attaches himself to (who he perceives to be) the strongest group. Caught a bit today where Anthony, Craig & Orlaith were chatting. Ant was saying that he can't be doing with all the bitching and arguing and craig was agreeing saying that he just came in to have fun and hates all the negative stuff. Get Real!! He lives to bitch about people behind their backs, that's all he actually does! Like you say, he's been slagging off Eugine and pulling faces at him behind his back - even though he's never actually tried to get to know him! Besides has Craig ever looked into a mirror?? He's fat, out of shape & ugly!! I also remember catching a bit where he was saying that he misses exercising and that he's going to exercise loads when he gets out! What!! He's never exercised in his life - he's a whale! Science is a strange one...on one hand I admire his strength of character to stand up for what he believes (even if he's along in his stance)...on the other hand he's one of the most annoying people that there could ever be and I don't think I could stand being in there with him.

Derek will get to the last 3 but he won't win, he'll come 2nd I feel. Makosi to win in my view - she's a great character with a lot of attitude and power in the house.

I think that the last 3 will be

1) Makosi - winner
    2) Derek - 2nd
    3) Vanessa or Anthony (can't decide)

Both Vanessa & Anthony never do that much really - Anthony does more but he's generally Mr Nice guy in the house and tries to avoid conflict. I just don't see them getting nominated much (if at all). Orlaith is the dark horse IMO. She seems to be integrating well with people and isn't really involved in any current conflicts. The others could easily fight amongst themselves whilst she becomes stronger & stronger.

30. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,082
    Tell me about it. Craig is so shallow. Don't if you watched it from the start, but remember how 'upset' he was when Lesley left. Now his crocodile tears are for Max & Saskia. He just annoys me so much, and as Cas said is so weak (probably more so than Maxwell).

And as far his dislike for Eugene, at least Eugene seems genuine and a nice bloke. Remember, it's not easier for a bloke to go in there at such a late stage. It's easier for a girl as she can just flash her tits and everyone's smitten, or even better let everyone feel them! :D