• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The new arrival in the DrPhil house...

DrPhil

Distinguished Member
Gotcha!

Attachments

• 2010-09-09 08.59.47.jpg
    2010-09-09 08.59.47.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 200
  • 2010-09-24 09.37.25.jpg
    2010-09-24 09.37.25.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 200
  • 2010-09-09 09.00.59.jpg
    2010-09-09 09.00.59.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 218
  • 2010-09-09 09.01.12.jpg
    2010-09-09 09.01.12.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 181
  • 2010-09-28 18.01.45.jpg
    2010-09-28 18.01.45.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 180

Flimber

Distinguished Member
*cough*

Child Substitute

*cough*

Must be picking up a cold or something... ;)

ldoodle

Distinguished Member
I'm afraid that you've now gone right down in my estimation. The Sun :rolleyes:

I've always had a gut feeling some good use would be had out of The Sun :laugh:

but he's rehoming her because she murdered some of his pigeons.

:laugh:

Can just see her scrambling all over the place trying to catch them; she looks really innocent but bet she's a cunning little madam :smashin:

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Suckered a few people on facebook though!

This just proves that most facebook 'friends' really have no idea who they are friends with :)

It's funny to think less people on this forum (I'm guessing no-one) thought this was a baby, and yet some facebook 'friends' did ;)

DrPhil

Distinguished Member
This just proves that most facebook 'friends' really have no idea who they are friends with :)

It's funny to think less people on this forum (I'm guessing no-one) thought this was a baby, and yet some facebook 'friends' did ;)

To be fair, the facebook comment was a little more devious. I said we were proud to announce a new arrival was on the way, that she was a girl and we had chosen a name!

Jenn

Distinguished Member
To be fair, the facebook comment was a little more devious. I said we were proud to announce a new arrival was on the way, that she was a girl and we had chosen a name!

I still wouldn't have fallen for it! I knew exactly it would be a dog :)

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Exactly - face it DrP - your facebook friends don't know you from Adam :(

Here's a clue I was working with - you were denying you would ever have children this month - now extrapolating normal human gestation times... well.... it didn't add up ;)

Dony

Distinguished Member
We got a dog before our first child as well. :D

(3 children later and the dog is still with us)

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
I was denying parenthood here, not on facebook

Excatly... You shouldn't need to say >anything< 'on facebook'. You should go 'new arrival to doctor phil family' and they go 'no way! not the dr phil we know!' rather than 'good for dr phil! he has always wanted kids' ;)

I'm just jesting... mostly...

rickinyorkshire

Distinguished Member

Yea I saw that and knew it must be a wind up!

DrPhil

Distinguished Member
You assume I am as vocal to all my friends as I am here about my parenting plans.

My dad wouldn't understand at all so I don't shout it from the rooftops. Plus the 2 who were fooled were people from work. There's 3 or 4 others whose first response was "yeah what kind of animal are we talking about"? or something similar.

Add me if you don't believe me!

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom