The "National" anthem

So..SO...SO....Such... *DEEP* discussions...Ultimately..Regarding the original post! Who cares :facepalm:

It's high time we ditched this crap....Just my Opinion of course......Harsh BUT fair? :rotfl:

I love the way our rugby team sing it, like at Twickenham today. Real passion and emotion.

The English have been dreaming of an exactly opposite role for the M5 ever since it was built. (ie those with no money dare not cross it)
Am I right in saying that you're saying the preference of the English people is for those without money to stick to the west of the M5. So basically stick to Wales/West mids/South West?

Am I right in saying that you're saying the preference of the English people is for those without money to stick to the west of the M5. So basically stick to Wales/West mids/South West?

The English as in "London" (because the rest of England doesn't really count for much anymore in the eyes of "those who count"). M5, the Watford Gap, the South coast, all places beyond which lie "The Bad Lands"

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom