The Music

karkus30

Banned
Bought the album today. Not inspired, this sounds like real bedroom muddlings to me, unfortunately I already have 2 brace ( thats 4, for the none shooting types ) tickets to the concert at Newcastle Uni, anyone interested in the other two tickets ( about 8 quid each).

M

Matt M

Saw them at Leeds festival and was pretty impressed. Only got album today but from what everybody says it doesn't reflect the vibe of their live gigs.

Pity!

G

Gambit

You've been de-senstised to English old rock like The Music by the QOTSA. Put them down for a bit till the ringing in your ears goes away, then go back to the music. ;)

karkus30

Banned
I cant, I think its now formed a symbiotic relationship with my car cd player and any attempt to remove it would result in the certain death of both items:eek: :eek:

karkus30

Banned
Had to listen to it in the home enviroment and its growing on me ( not symbioticaly you understand ), had a couple of mates round last night, they had a listen and fancied going up to Newcasle to see them. All end happily ever after.:D :D :D

Radiohead

I really wanted to like this album, but it's just not floating my boat at all..

Most disappointing

karkus30

Banned
I think there is a lot of room for improvement, but its a first album and the production isnt brilliant.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom