The Mummy Trilogy (EverythingBlu - Blu Pick Series #002) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: EverythingBlu

Release date: 25/08/2017

Single Blu-ray Steelbooks of The Mummy/The Mummy Returns/Tomb of The Dragon Emperor. Packaged in an exclusively designed faux leather slipcase to hold all three. Limited to 680 units

tm-box-jpg.854675

Faux Leather Slipcase Details:
  • Faux leather
  • Real Wood (top and bottom) for the effect of pages in the book
  • Detailed Embossing
  • Detailed De-bossing
  • Gold Foiling Including Gold Sequential Numbering applied directly to the slipcase
  • Plush interior with 2x dividers so that the SteelBooks do not make contact with one another causing damage
SteelBook Details:
  • Matte Finish
  • Embossing to central image (front)
  • Embossing to title

Attachments

• TM.jpg
    TM.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 186
  • TMR.jpg
    TMR.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 196
  • TH-TotDE.jpg
    TH-TotDE.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 209
  • TM-Box.jpg
    TM-Box.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 736
  • TM-Box (2).jpg
    TM-Box (2).jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 103
  • TM-Box (3).jpg
    TM-Box (3).jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
:confused:

Are they sharing this one with Europe?

Edit: It looks like they are releasing the identical European individuals together...
Kind of disappointed that they don't even get an exclusive for their second release :thumbsdow

Embossed/Debossed so i'm definitely pre-ordering these from Germany or Italy.
European Releases Discussion Thread (Blu-ray Steelbook)

Last edited:
:confused:

Are they sharing this one with Europe?

Edit: It looks like they are releasing the identical European individuals together...
Kind of disappointed that they don't even get an exclusive for their second release :thumbsdow

Embossed/Debossed so i'm definitely pre-ordering these from Germany or Italy.
European Releases Discussion Thread (Blu-ray Steelbook)

This is their Blu Pick series (Killer Klowns from Outer Space was #001) separate from the exclusives range in case you weren't aware.

Maybe they're sharing from a UK run? As they've only got 680 copies of each, it's possible Zavvi may pick up the rest to sell separately? Otherwise the only UK option is being "forced" to pay extra for a faux leather slipcase you may not even want. Could be like Breaking Bad where we had the separates and then a box option. Or as you say, maybe just shared from Europe.

This is their Blu Pick series (Killer Klowns from Outer Space was #001) separate from the exclusives range in case you weren't aware

I didn't pay attention to the Blu Pick series details, thanks for the info.

Maybe they're sharing from a UK run? As they've only got 680 copies of each, it's possible Zavvi may pick up the rest to sell separately? Otherwise the only UK option is being "forced" to pay extra for a faux leather slipcase you may not even want. Could be like Breaking Bad where we had the separates and then a box option. Or as you say, maybe just shared from Europe.

I was thinking the same about the package...
Forcing goodies for those that don't care won't be fair imo.

Hopefully another UK retailer will also release the 3 individuals and the single trilogy release like Europe. Italy might drop the individual release prices soon after the release date (depending of their success)
I'm already happy that embossing/debossing is confirmed by E.blu :)

Why on earth are they wasting their time with drivel?

These are watchable but do something like aliens or terminator! Would be awesome!

yeah like there's not enough terminator steelbook releases already:)

Lets have a bit of class... release a series of Daniel Craig Bond films that fully match, or lord of the Rings, or Hunger Games where all spines have a title on them!

EB confirm the individual steels are exclusive to them in the UK, so this set is the only way to get them here. They are available from Germany and Italy though should you want that option (see post #2). Still leaves the possibility of the all-in-one trilogy steel getting a release here.

EB confirm the individual steels are exclusive to them in the UK, so this set is the only way to get them here. They are available from Germany and Italy though should you want that option (see post #2). Still leaves the possibility of the all-in-one trilogy steel getting a release here.

No longer a possibility! Zavvi have picked up the all-in-one.

The Mummy Trilogy (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

In hand pics of the steels from EB:
trilogy-jpg.843149

trilogy-back-jpg.843150

Attachments

• Trilogy.jpg
    Trilogy.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 830
  • Trilogy-back.jpg
    Trilogy-back.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 825
  • M1-closeup.jpg
    M1-closeup.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 124
  • M2-closeup.jpg
    M2-closeup.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 130
  • M3-closeup.jpg
    M3-closeup.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 144

German release won't be embossed, they will have their own title and flat.
Italy is shared with the UK.

They look really good but wouldn't mind seeing pictures of the Zavvi/Amazon.it trilogy steel before going with the separates.

They certainly look like they've done a good job. I'll never watch them so it's a no go for me.

Such a shame that films like this are given this treatment. What a lovely looking collection and finish. but... it's 'The Mummy' series. Such a shame.

1-jpg.854298

2-jpg.854299

3-jpg.854300

Full Details Below:

Limited & Numbered to only 680 units worldwide
Faux Leather
Real Wood (top and bottom) to simulate pages
Detailed Embossing
Detailed De-bossing
Gold Foiling Including Gold Sequential Numbering applied directly to the slipcase
Plush interior with 2x dividers to separate steelbooks preventing damage.

SteelBook Details:
Matte Finish
Embossing to central image (front)
Embossing to title

PRE-ORDER & RELEASE DETALS TO BE ANNOUNCED VERY SOON

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 1,234
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 655
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 636
Price confirmed as £48.99 (£40.83 Ex VAT). Doesn't include shipping.

Ouch at the price... Not surprised though when i see the price of their first release.
Italian trilogy (individuals) are at 13,94 Euros/pieces atm, which is less then £39 (shipping included)
And i bet that Amazon.it prices will go lower then 10 Euros a piece at one point.

In hand pics of the faux leather slip case/box:
tmsc-jpg.868364

tmsc-2-jpg.868365

tmsc-3-jpg.868366

Long wait until it's out though...
Release date: 25th August 2017

Attachments

• TMSC.jpg
    TMSC.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 560
  • TMSC (2).jpg
    TMSC (2).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 576
  • TMSC (3).jpg
    TMSC (3).jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 516
Long wait until it's out though...
Release date: 25th August 2017

3 months is nothing compared to their #001 release that took 6 months after several delays...
... And some are still waiting to get their SOTD copy dispatched as i write this.
Definitely some improvements to be made if they want to continue as a premium retailer.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom