The Mummy Trilogy is £11.95 at base.com

toodeep

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the trilogy as it now passes my £6 per film threshold; the third film is dire and doesn't count.

Just delivered. Under £4 per BD in individual cases.

Cheers to both the OP and to pat-w. :smashin: :smashin:

I've ordered through the priceminister link, but used code AFFWELCOME3 to bring it down to £8.95

(TOYSTORY3 is specifically for Toy Story or Toy Story 2 according tothis site, whereas the code above is for anything).

Cheers to both the OP and to pat-w. :smashin: :smashin:

(TOYSTORY3 is specifically for Toy Story or Toy Story 2 according tothis site, whereas the code above is for anything).

Opps, didn't know the code was only for that title, I used it & it seems to have worked, had a confirmation e-mail saying order processed at £8.95

Opps, didn't know the code was only for that title, I used it & it seems to have worked, had a confirmation e-mail saying order processed at £8.95

It works with any title over £9.95 :smashin:

Well hopefully that Toystory voucher works, I used it and it worked on Priceminister, on Gzoop seller on Doghouse Blu Ray and knocked £3 off down to £9 (+10% quidco = £8ish), but the email I got says it costs £12. Fingers crossed it acctually worked!

Yup and the Toystory vouchers works (chekced to be sure) so cracking deal for 3 films.

does the toystory3 code work on dvd.co.uk? and does it knock £3 off?

priceminister is one of the hardest sites to join why can't you just use your e-mail address like every other site !

Just received my Mummy Trilogy from Priceminister using ToyStory Code @ £8.95 delivered.

The third one is worth a coaster but as a Blu trilogy, it is awesome value :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom