The Mummy 2017 4K UHD Pre-order

HELP101

Established Member
Reaction score
Just to let you no that The Mummy 2017 4K is now up for pre-order at amazon.co.uk more than likely it will be up at zavvi and hmv by the end of the week

Its been on Amazon and zavvi for nearly a month now man :smashin:

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I'm seeing this tonight @ the cinema.....curious to see what it's like..

Its a really good no brainer action movie, probably the only remake/reboot ive seen thats better than the original.

I'm seeing this tonight @ the cinema.....curious to see what it's like..

How are you seeing it when it doesn't open until Friday?

I was going to go Friday to see it in 4dx but they wanted £18.50 each. Might wait for the UHD now

There was a advance premiere at my local cinema yesterday......here in Holland all our movies open on Thursday's or Wednesday's.

Enjoyed this movie for what it was.....it was certainly darker than the other ones, hope the new Dark Universe label is bringing more fun movies to watch !

There was a advance premiere at my local cinema yesterday......here in Holland all our movies open on Thursday's or Wednesday's.

Enjoyed this movie for what it was.....it was certainly darker than the other ones, hope the new Dark Universe label is bringing more fun movies to watch !
Sorry -didn't realise you were not in the UK.
One thing I'm not keen on is watching movies with lots of people in as you spend most of the time listening to crisp packets, popcorn crunching and other irritating things so I try to view around lunchtimes and was amazed to find the friday lunchtime Superscreen premier almost fully booked as was the 3.40 screening in 4dx. I guess I'll have to wait a week or two or wait for the UHD.

The screening I went to had 18 people where there is room for 190 so that's not too bad.....

I think you would like seeing this @ the cinema though :)

Really didn't mind this one..me and the boss went for a showing at vue cinema at 11.00 am..worked out a whole £2.50 each with 2 for 1 code..about 7 people in the cinema..nice and quiet

Didn’t see at the cinema. I turned it off at 25 minutes, it failed to hold my attention. Jeez Cruise can’t act. Such a dull intro to a film. I’ll try again tomorrow, probably after a beer!

Didn’t see at the cinema. I turned it off at 25 minutes, it failed to hold my attention. Jeez Cruise can’t act. Such a dull intro to a film. I’ll try again tomorrow, probably after a beer!
A bottle of 'Ouzo destructo' helps with this one, a beer is nowhere near enough.... :(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom