The Movie Rooms - News & Customer Comments Thread

Member 658764

JVC DLA-N7

Ive got one of these brand new in a box looking for a new home. Includes the JVC World 3YG.

SOLD

Last edited:

Member 658764

Epson EH-TW9400w

My colleagues at Home Sound have an Epson EH-TW9400w which was their demo unit. It is in super condition and comes with a full warranty and has been ISF Calibrated. PM me for details.

Member 658764

CINEMA SEATS FOR SALE

Im trying to help out a customer who wants to sell some cinema seats. He is looking for £650, I would imagine when new, these would have been thousands. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can put you in touch with him.

SOLD

Last edited:

mb3195

Distinguished Member
CINEMA SEATS FOR SALE

Im trying to help out a customer who wants to sell some cinema seats. He is looking for £650, I would imagine when new, these would have been thousands. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can put you in touch with him.​

these look identical to mine, if they are, they’re around £4000 brand new, so £650 seems like a bargain as they age very well.

Member 658764

Just a quick message to let all of our wonderful customers know that we will be closing early on Saturday 7th December as it is our staff Christmas meal. We will close at 3pm and with a fair wind be open as normal on Monday 9th at 10am as normal.​

Last edited:

Phil1975

Distinguished Member
Think that’s Dan from last years party, flat on his back...:D

Member 658764

Thanks to everyone who got involved in the sale yesterday. Any quotes over PM will be valid until we close for Christmas. The remainder of the list will be posted on the blog section of our website at some point this week.

Seaview

Thanks Dan for all your help and support with my recent upgrade to Trinnov kit.

Definitely some of the best customer service I have ever received! Professional, quick to respond to queries, great integrity and the genuine desire to do the very best for customers. I couldn't have hoped for more!

Great to find a company that genuinely wants to do their very best for customers from initial contact that is also just as helpful and responsive after purchase.

Member 658764

Thanks Dan for all your help and support with my recent upgrade to Trinnov kit.

Definitely some of the best customer service I have ever received! Professional, quick to respond to queries, great integrity and the genuine desire to do the very best for customers. I couldn't have hoped for more!

Great to find a company that genuinely wants to do their very best for customers from initial contact that is also just as helpful and responsive after purchase.
Thanks @Seaview. It has been a pleasure dealing with you and very nice of you to leave a review on our page. Just checked your page on the new system and it looks very tasty!

Last edited:

Member 658764

Just a quick message to let everyone know this is the last week we will be open before Christmas. Christmas & Hogmanay Opening Hours will be as follows;

Closed from Sunday 22nd December, Re Opening Saturday 4th January.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to everyone.​

Last edited:

JEDIBLADE

I hear that Dan has left the movie rooms, anyone know where he's gone?

Rock Danger

Distinguished Member
I hear that Dan has left the movie rooms, anyone know where he's gone?

No idea, I would surprised if he's moved on to another type of job tho. Nick is very likely still about - they only moved showrooms recently too.

JEDIBLADE

I think Nick left a while ago, certainly the Nick I used to deal with at hsound anyway.

Rock Danger

Distinguished Member
I think Nick left a while ago, certainly the Nick I used to deal with at hsound anyway.

He had Homesound or has it I believe, but I'm pretty sure he was always a part of the Movie Rooms even when Dan was running it. I'm sure Dan will comment soon enough.

Flicks

Have to say I had great help from Armin during the week with a Panasonic UB9000 problem I had

Lesmor

Distinguished Member
wow as Dan was the owner or at least part owner its hard to believe, it must have been a huge investment moving to their new premises

Rock Danger

Distinguished Member
wow as Dan was the owner or at least part owner its hard to believe, it must have been a huge investment moving to their new premises

HiFi Corner own the Movie Rooms, which is John Mackenzie he's been around forever and maybe another older fella as well.

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

BAFTA 2021 awards sees Nomadland as big winner
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Netflix UK for May 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung rumoured to be buying OLED TV panels from LG Display
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Netflix signs with Sony for first streaming rights in U.S.
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Audio Pro launches C10 MkII speaker
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom