The Motorcycle Club - Nov 2014

Robothamster

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Four Wheels Bad: Two Wheels Good – The Motorcycle Club Is Coming

Exciting new motorcycle racing game coming from Bigben Interactive next month though. I like motorcycles.

It’s called The Motorcycle Club and it’s an arcade racer on two wheels. There are 22 bikes, including roadsters, superbikes and custom models from big manufacturers like BMW and KTM as well as the four big Japanese bike makers. There are 20 circuits which promise a range of terrains, suited to the different bike types. You’ll be able to earn in-game currency to customise your rider and buy bigger bikes too, as you strive to beat all the other clubs to the championship.

For the social among you, there’s also a 4-player online multiplayer mode. It sounds, and looks, like a nice little downloadable arcade racer and if they price it right I could imagine having a bit of fun with this.

The Motorcycle Club is coming to Xbox and PlayStation consoles – current and previous generations – as well as PC, in November.

Bit of a sneaky release, can't help but wonder how the quality is going to be... Also poor choice of name, why not something catchier, like say "RideClub"?

why not something catchier, like say "RideClub"?

'RideClub'... REALLY!?

Sounds like a 'club' for broad-minded adults.

How about... 'I'm sitting on something big and throbbing-Club.'

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom