The most evil conman ever?

My eldest brother, if I ever meet him again in this life I will spend the rest of mine in prison.

Any specific country? They were sold as detection kit to Japan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Georgia, Libya, Kenya, Jordan and several others. Anyone can make a mine. You can use wood, explosive material, and various other things if you want. As to government producers, literally anyone.

Whoever , he's a scammer however he can only do his scam because there are so many mines laid and that's what he used .

In iraq some of it was legacy mines from the Iran Iraq war. Afghanistan were largely from the soviet occupation. One of those killed my mate. In both cases largely Russian design.

I agree , and sorry for your mate.

So any mine manufacturer is guilty just as the scammer who used that manufacturing .

Like anything else it depends on how mines are used. UK forces train to deploy in an orderly manner so they can be removed later. If we ever did deploy them. Nowadays the only mines we would deploy are anti-tank or command detonated. We can't deploy AP mines and abandon them. We used to have things like Elsies

C3A1 mine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but we got rid of them years ago.

Soviets used things like this.

PFM-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Which were deployed in a haphazard manner. Mines are a weapon like any other and there are reasons why they might be used. Route denial for instance. They can channel an enemy into particular killing zones. They can act as a force multiplier where a defender can take on a larger attacker due to prepared defences equalising the odds.

From what I remember Saddam had deployed 13 million on his border prior to the Gulf War kicking off. my tank went over a few AP mines but they just popped under the tracks.

However, this is all being specific about mines. This "detector" is claimed to detect IEDs, grenades, explosive, mines, all by a glorified water diviner. If you want to actually stand a chance of detecting mines there's this.

Vallon

Excuse me?

Sorry, still hurts but here goes , short version.

The family only became aware after the deed was done and sharks at the door.

My eldest brother deep in debt pressures my mum ( easy target ) into taking a 70K loan out on her house to keep his business afloat.

He then declared bankruptcy or something along those lines and told the loan company he couldn't pay the loan agreement.

Loan company comes after the loan counter signature ( my mum ) for the money or house with threats for the next couple of years that finally sent her to an early grave .

Her mistake trusting her first born son in hindsight . The sweet fella sent a postcard after what was left of my mum's estate was divided of a picture of him and his wife in a villa in Spain. On the back were the words " inheritance works " with a smile.

My original post stands.

There are obviously a lot more details that I can't go into as my sister and myself tried every avenue.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom