The Most Embarrasing Experience Of Your Life

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jackal, Mar 27, 2006.

1. jackal

jackal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have had far too many of these, but the one that continues to make me cringe is this one.

I had just had root canal surgery on two very badly abscessed teeth. The doctor gave me a prescription of Metronidazole to combat any remaining infection.

Anyway, that evening my ex girlfriend had asked me to go and meet her parents for the first time. Now these situations make me nervous, so I'd had a bottle of wine by the time I arrived at their house (GF driving of course). At first I felt fine, relaxed with my dutch courage, (I had taken two tablets of the above half an hour earlier). The father, kind of a stern guy, proceeded to pour me another very large glass of wine which I gratefully accepted - as I did the next two. Then as we sat for dinner the room started to spin for me. I thought this is odd I haven't had that much. Then the worst happened - I was uncontrollably sick all over their dining table (food and all) and proceed to pass out falling off my chair and smashing a family heirloom in the process. I was on the floor semi paralysed the room was spinning very quickly. Now GF's parents are going ballistic. Her father had to drag me upstairs (I am quite a big bloke) put me on a bed with bucket beside me. Anyway to cut it short this was about the worst impression I think anyone could ever have made.

And the reason: Metronidazole acts the same way to Antabuse when it reacts with Alcohol:suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: I met them after and explained - but Let's say I was as welcome as a bad case of the flue.

If only I'd have read the bottle:suicide: :suicide:

Any one else want to share?

2. big-al-42

big-al-42
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :oops: Do you think they find it funny now when they talk about it?

I had it coming out the other end when i was playing tennis at school, i told the the teacher i felt sick and ran up to the changing rooms. Luckily i managed to sort myself out and no one found out so i would say it was a narrow escape from the most embarrasing moment of my life.

3. Bristol Pete

Bristol Pete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +309
    Quite a recent one here but awful none the less. Already posted this so copied and pasted it to expedite matters!

Last year, on my second night in Australia, I went over to meet my friend Karens dad, of whom I had only met once before when he was in the UK about 15 months ago. A decent chap. Anyway, sat around the dinner table, Karen asked me if my works leaving do had been good to which I retorted -

'God yes, put it this way I was pretty drunk - paraletic. In fact I was so drunk I was paraplegic'

At that precise moment I saw Mr. Jones crutches behind his seat I recalled the fact that he only had one leg and one lung.:eek:

My arse hole tightended and I nearly pooped myself. I could not believe what I had just said. I looked down then up to see Mr. Jones staring into space. Needless to say I quickly changed the subject but in all my 34 years, in that split second, I felt like the biggest plonker in the whole world.:thumbsdow

No harm done however as went on to stay with him for three months and he was a brilliant chap :thumbsup:

Pete.

(sorry if there are spelling errors here, not sure about para......)

4. jackal

jackal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

5. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is this thread a clean version of the one running in the 'sensitive' forum?

6. la gran siete

la gran siete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,984
    Too many to recount except for one when I was eighteen and just starting on my hippie adventures. I went to a party in London which was full of, err, hippies, as the evening was drawing to a close i decided to liven things up by removing my clothes in the belief than an orgy would then ensue( I'd been reading all about swinging London:D ). Needless to say no one else joined in except one very hairy**** bloke whom I later learnt was bisexual:eek: :eek:
    my sister, who was also there, thought it was very funny

7. Solomon Grundy

Solomon Grundy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,211
    Yep, here's my cut and paste from the other thread...it is still my most cringeworthy moment.

I was staying over at my girlfriend's house one night and needed the toilet. I was in the side of the bed furthest from the door so to **** her off I crawled over the top of her instead of walking round the bed and felt my way in the dark to the bathroom. It was a hot night so I was wearing nothing. There was just enough light coming in through the bathroom window from the street light for me to see what I was doing and once finished I made my way back to the landing.

Because my eyes had adjusted to the light in the bathroom the landing was now pitch black so I really felt my way in the dark. When I got back to the bedroom I thought I would be funny and clamber back over my girlfriend to wake her up again, however just as I was about to do that the bedside light flicked on to reveal that I had completely missed the door to the room I was supposed to be in and that I was actually in her parent's bedroom, naked, about to clamber over her mum and into bed with them both...I let out the most girly shriek you could imagine, hurridly apologised and left the room...

When I got into bed my girlfriend asked me what was going on so I told her, she nearly wet herself laughing and I could also hear her mum and dad pissing themselves in their bedroom.

Needless to say I had a lie in that morning until her parents had gone out for their Sunday AM stroll as I couldn't bring myself to face them.

8. Bat-man

Bat-man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +561
    It was about ten years ago. My local pub has an outbuilding used by the pigeon club. There is a stareway, open at the bottom, but goes up inside to a landing on the first floor.

10.00pm (ish) and I was convinced they weren't using the building that evening.

My embarrasment?
    The door opened as I was having a really good sh*g with a mate! :oops:
    Four blokes stood there laughing as I was just about to reach 'that' moment.

Yikes - The next evening in the pub I was got at by everyone (in a good natured way).

PHEW!

PS: Somebody even noticed the little mole I have on my left cheek!

9. mcfarfs

mcfarfs
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Oh god :rolleyes: , thats gross.

10. Ed Selley

Ed Selley
    AVF Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,960
    Mine is still the same as the other thread. Not for the first time am I ruing having my anonymity stripped by the company :blush:.

11. Bat-man

Bat-man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +561
    Not at all - just embarassing. :D

12. Mr Cat

Mr Cat
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +57
    blimey - better not tell you any of mine then..! :D

13. Bat-man

Bat-man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +561
    Go on - go on - :lease:

:D

14. Mr Cat

Mr Cat
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +57
    oh, I couldn't possibly do that but it does involve following through whilst wearing light grey trousers at school...:eek: :D

15. Bat-man

Bat-man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +561
    OK then - NO NO NO NO NO NO :D

16. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Here's the first of my two from the other thread:

Some years back, I was spending the day with my ex-girlfriend on her 20th birthday. We were at her mum's place, and her sister was there, too. We had a BBQ, and drank enough booze to sink the HMS Archroyal!

Later that evening, my g/f was tired and drunk, so she went to bed, as did her sister. I was left in the lounge with their mum, and we carried on drinking. After about an hour, we started to get it on!!

Next day, I wanted the ground to swallow me up! I couldn't look any of them in the face! Then, five months later, her mum TELLS her what happened ... but only after having told her sister, some of her friends and MY MUM!!!

Can you see why I don't drink anymore?

And here's the other one:

Being beaten up by a girl when you're 14. She's two foot shorter than you, digs her fingernail in your eye, and you slump like a sack of s**t to the floor in the school corridor just as every class is kicking out. The entire school files past you as you sit crying, and they're laughing at you.

Trust me, nothing's ever embarrased me so much since ...

17. shahedz

shahedz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,953
    i'm sorry mate i am sure its embarassing but the way you say that story just cracks me up!!

PS like the new avator looks exactly like you!

18. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, it's a funny story now - wasn't at the time. Got bullied so bad by that bitch and her three mates that I took a bread knife to school one day with the intention of doing harm. Thank God I didn't!

And glad you like the new 'wee mee'! Complete with tee total soft drink!

19. shahedz

shahedz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,953

wow didnt know it was that bad, sounds terrible , i'm glad you can laugh at it now and it hasnt done you any permanent damage

20. stealther

stealther

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +93
    I came back from Holiday a couple of years ago and decided to show the Video footage I took to some friends. We came to the bit where I filmed our room. My fiancée was in the bath and I panned through the bathroom and carefully covered the lens so as to hide her nudity much to the disappointment of my mates then I turned and started to pan across the room I paused briefly on reaching the mirrored wardrobe to give the camera a wave and then carried on filming.

Yes you guessed it I was completely naked. :blush: :blush: :blush:

My friends were horrified at first then howled with laughter afterwards. They will never let me forget it.:(

21. NicolasB

NicolasB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,067
    Oh, yeah, like I'm really going to tell you lot about it. I'd never hear the last of it if I did. :rolleyes:

22. Mr.D

Mr.D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,241
    I've been quite lucky really. Had the odd drunken moment that went a bit crazy but mostly ended up being something to laugh about. Being embarrassed isn't such a terrible thing , if I put my foot in it I usually just laugh it off.

23. pringtef

pringtef

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    That's other folks fantasy mate! Take it she wasn't an emmmmmm "Mother i'd like to know better"?

Mine was one of the worst possible imaginable, when i was a teenager, at home. No lock on my bedroom door, and the old dear walked in just as i was getting to the self certified tickly bit.

Can laugh about it now. Just!

24. Steven

Steven
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,604
    Having the toilet door opened on you when relatives are staying. Use your imagination as to what happended

Lesson learnt now though

25. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not even a 'butter face*'.

*As in, 'Lovely body ... but her (butter) face ...'

26. lisa burrell

lisa burrell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tell you about my neigbours embarrasing experiance with my Nan if i may
    a bit about my nan first

When I was smaller my parents took me round my nans. And I used to find it very amusing as a child that she had an embarrassing Flatulence problem. She fire up huge bouts of it and send me in fits of laughter. My Mum used to go mad because even my Dad would shout I will name that tune in one. Each time she let rip. As time went on Bless her wrinkly stockings. She had all sorts of medical problems that one has through basically getting older to be kind. One of those was IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome) which if your a sufferer is no joke I understand. But it still did not stop her curbing her flatulence. Poor old sod had to think before she let one fly though very hard about the consequences of her actions.

The Final straw was she went to the local Derby and Joan annual Christmas Bash. Where everything went well. We heard from a neighbour who goes with her. That was until it was time to feast. They had some dignitary's there, and they were asked to say grace as they do. So they all put there hands together closed there eyes. And did there bit for what are about to receive, May the lord make us truly grateful. And it was at this point Nans neighbour described "Nan Let one of her specials go". She could help it. Unfortunately to make matters worse. The dignitaries quickly left the table and No one wanted to start there meal before they did. They apparently locked them selves in a room. In the hall. After a while someone went to see if they were all right and all they could hear was Grace being repeated over and over & someone blowing raspberries and sounds of incessant giggling. After some time they come out. Very red faced. Could not look my poor Nan in the face without laughing. she was completely oblivious to the whole thing as she a bit deaf anyway. She did not no what all the fuss was about. she caused a hell of a stink i no that. Bless her gone now to that comode in the sky. love her to bits. Made us laugh