The Modern Warfare 2 Preview Thread (Released: 10\11\09) *Part 3* *USE SPOILER TAGS!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sentry gun is the one for me I love them. Going to be some serious carnage with people setting them up in defensive positions.

Cripes, what a choice! And you can only select 3 of those at any one time can`t you?

I wouldnt know where to start!

Yep only 3

Guess it depends on how many kills to win a game aswell.
COD4 FFA is 25
COD5 WaW FFA is 30
MW2 FFA ??

Deftones

Sentry gun is the one for me I love them. Going to be some serious carnage with people setting them up in defensive positions.

For Team games it will be very good especially games like HQ.

I just hope there is more than 5 custom classes in MW2

Deftones

goddammit........:(

On Friday I got a job offer after 4 months seraching since redundancy. I've just phoned to confirm a start date.

It's only Tuesday the bloody 10th Nov! I'm gonna call them back and tell them I quit!

On Friday I got a job offer after 4 months seraching since redundancy. I've just phoned to confirm a start date.

It's only Tuesday the bloody 10th Nov! I'm gonna call them back and tell them I quit!
haha sods law :rotfl:

Congrats on the job offer :thumbsup:

I was unemployed when COD4 was released for 9weeks which kept me busy, but it's a wicked feeling getting a job again.

Congrats on the job offer :thumbsup:

I was unemployed when COD4 was released for 9weeks which kept me busy, but it's a wicked feeling getting a job again.

Cheers. I'll be working 5 from 7 days, instead of my old 9-5. My wife is an accountant working standard office hours, so that means my days will be different to hers.... what to do?! MW2 every minute she's out the house probably!

any news from shopto yet i have a preorder with them ?????????????

Shopto orders are not going out until next Monday - in the other thread most people were canceling their orders with them.....

Just watched my first MW2 Glitch video. Let the fun and games begin :rolleyes:

EDIT: it may or may not have been Chrisoldinho.....can't tell ;)

This stupid party chat thing, why don't just they disable movement when you're dead. So you can't chat because you're dead, but you can fly around like a ghost. Just so so stupid, fix the camera and then no cheating can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom