The Modern Warfare 2 Preview Thread (Released: 10\11\09) *Part 3* *USE SPOILER TAGS!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisuk

Sentry gun is the one for me I love them. Going to be some serious carnage with people setting them up in defensive positions.

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Cripes, what a choice! And you can only select 3 of those at any one time can`t you?

I wouldnt know where to start!

Yep only 3

Guess it depends on how many kills to win a game aswell.
COD4 FFA is 25
COD5 WaW FFA is 30
MW2 FFA ??

Deftones

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Sentry gun is the one for me I love them. Going to be some serious carnage with people setting them up in defensive positions.

For Team games it will be very good especially games like HQ.

I just hope there is more than 5 custom classes in MW2

Deftones

Silverfish II

Standard Member
goddammit........:(

On Friday I got a job offer after 4 months seraching since redundancy. I've just phoned to confirm a start date.

It's only Tuesday the bloody 10th Nov! I'm gonna call them back and tell them I quit!

v CJ v

goddammit........:(

On Friday I got a job offer after 4 months seraching since redundancy. I've just phoned to confirm a start date.

It's only Tuesday the bloody 10th Nov! I'm gonna call them back and tell them I quit!

Congrats on the job offer :thumbsup:

I was unemployed when COD4 was released for 9weeks which kept me busy, but it's a wicked feeling getting a job again.

Silverfish II

Standard Member
Congrats on the job offer :thumbsup:

I was unemployed when COD4 was released for 9weeks which kept me busy, but it's a wicked feeling getting a job again.

Cheers. I'll be working 5 from 7 days, instead of my old 9-5. My wife is an accountant working standard office hours, so that means my days will be different to hers.... what to do?! MW2 every minute she's out the house probably!

dynamicpanda

any news from shopto yet i have a preorder with them ?????????????

harrisuk

Shopto orders are not going out until next Monday - in the other thread most people were canceling their orders with them.....

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Just watched my first MW2 Glitch video. Let the fun and games begin :rolleyes:

EDIT: it may or may not have been Chrisoldinho.....can't tell ;)

brynhh

Banned
This stupid party chat thing, why don't just they disable movement when you're dead. So you can't chat because you're dead, but you can fly around like a ghost. Just so so stupid, fix the camera and then no cheating can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

What's new on UK streaming services for December 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Best Projectors of 2021 - Editor's Choice Awards
  • By Steve Withers
  • Published
Black Friday 2021: What you need to know
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Blu-ray Special - The Cinema of Zhang Yimou & Gong Li