The message.

spannersatcx

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Been extremely busy this month, not had the camera out at all. So made some time today and went to Chester Cathedral, I was trying to get something different, but something that gave a message, hopefully it worked? I'm not a religious person, but I think this says a lot. It is a wooden carving on a wall in the Cathedral in the South Transept built in 1250! I cropped it down to just try and convey the message, it may of worked it may not!
Very little PP a few tweaks and a crop.

I know what you were trying to do, but unfortunately for me it didn't work I'm afraid, sorry. The uncropped version is much better for me.

Edit: Ignore this, was talking out of my backside as usual ;)

Last edited:
I think I really like this but definitely need to revisit - but sometimes (@snerkler) less is more.... :)

I think I really like this but definitely need to revisit - but sometimes (@snerkler) less is more.... :)
Since when? ;)

No, I agree. It does look a lot better on a proper screen rather than the iPhone, when will I ever learn :rolleyes: (

(I must stop critiquing photos on the phone, I must stop critiquing photos on the phone, I must........)

Yep I've decided - definitely really like this one :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom