• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be down from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for quite some time while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

The Matrix Revolutions and last Samurai advice needed?

E

Ewan

Hi!
Thinking about buying the The Matrix Revolutions and The Last Samurai both region 3. Sill question but- will they have Subtitles and be in English?

I'm not very sure
:rolleyes:

Andrew_arkless

Novice Member
Why not just buy the Rg:1 ? - It may be a couple of £'s more but you are not running the risk of a crap picture or problems with language/subtitles.

inzaman

Why not just buy the Rg:1 ? - It may be a couple of £'s more but you are not running the risk of a crap picture or problems with language/subtitles.
I'd agree with that, i was going to get the R3 version of last samurai but for the sake of a few quid didnt want to take the risk of no subs for the japanese? speaking roles

SILVERBACK

or save a lot more and dont bother buying matrix revolutions absolute pap :rolleyes:

E

Ewan

Hi!
Thanks for the replies:) I might just buy "The Last samurai " in region 1:)

dawnthief

Standard Member
yep thats what i wud do.mite as well wait for the deluxe box set of the matrix trilogy which will come out in a few months

inzaman

Ewan that would probably be the right choice as i think that Last Samurai is a really good film and it would be a real shame for us who cannot speak japanese if we got the R3 version and the japanese parts didnt have english subs

Iain Shields

Novice Member
The R1 is about £12 at DVDsoon...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom