The Matrix Resurrections (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 21/03/2022

TMR_z.jpg

Last edited:
A white stealbook unusual, could be good.

Think I prefer the Amazon effort, at least Keanu’s pecker isn’t on that.

Last edited:
As long as he keeps his wang in his slacks - I'm good with this one over the Amazon steel.

This one certainly looks better than the Amazon one which looks like it took about 5 minutes to create (but possibly much less!).

I think there is third, not yet revealed, design. Amazon Germany have a third listing and surely WB will want something for their own store.

I think there is third, not yet revealed, design. Amazon Germany have a third listing and surely WB will want something for their own store.

There will be for Germany yes but unlikely to be here as the blu-ray only steel is usually dropped for the UK market when we get two 4K/Blu-ray alternatives. Dune is another current WB example of this.

Seems odd that WB aren’t going to have a steel for their shop with it being such a high profile release. Perhaps they saw the designs and gave them a hard pass.

Don't get too excited... 3rd German artwork is up

Just watch this and then immediately cancelled my pre-order. The movie starts of promising then turns into an episode of Sense8.

Just watch this and then immediately cancelled my pre-order. The movie starts of promising then turns into an episode of Sense8.
Yep, I’ve done exactly the same today. Even felt cheated using my Cineworld pass for it. Wanted this to work so much, to fix the last two films (even more the last). Unfortunately, it just added to frustrations of the last films. Very much a case of leave the franchise alone

Mine just arrived :)

Got mine on Saturday too and watched it yesterday. An okay movie, not as bad as I was hearing but still not anywhere near as ground-breaking or amazing as the first movie in terms of set-pieces or even special effects. Very nice steelbook though.

Received mine on Saturday. Bit worried that I've also received a despatch email from Zavvi saying they posted it today. Hopefully, just Mr Cockup came calling, and I'm not about to receive a second copy.

Yeah I've had the same email today.

I got a despatch email yesterday as well despite having received the steelbook on Saturday. I think it's just a case of Zavvi being a bit useless sending out the email on actual despatch, which is kind of weird really when you consider that this process should be automatic!!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom