The Matrix Resurrections (4K/Blu-ray Steelbook) (DE/FR/ES/IT)

SFkilla

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Matrix Resurrections (Steelbook)

Purchase link:
Amazon.de (4K) / jpc.de (4K) | Amazon.de (4K) / jpc.de (4K) | Amazon.de / jpc.de
Release date: 30/06/2022

61gbbdnkoql-_sl1500_-jpg.1623873
71fsjuifc1l-_sl1500_-jpg.1623874
71jv6upzkkl-_sl1500_-jpg.1623870

-----------

Purchase link:
Amazon.es
Release date: 18/03/2022

pills_matrix-jpg.1623537

-----------

Purchase link:
Amazon.fr / Fnac.com
Release date: 27/04/2022

71vwfflaxbl-_sl1500_-jpg.1651655

-----------

Purchase link:
Amazon.it / Amazon.it (2) / ibs.it / Dvdstore.it (1) / Dvdstore.it (2)
Release date: 10/03/2022

71vwfflaxbl-_sl1500_-jpg.1651655
pills_matrix-jpg.1623537

-----------

Attachments

• Pills_Matrix.jpg
    Pills_Matrix.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 426
  • Forced_Matrix.jpg
    Forced_Matrix.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 71Jv6upzKKL._SL1500_.jpg
    71Jv6upzKKL._SL1500_.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 627
  • 61GbbDnkOQL._SL1500_.jpg
    61GbbDnkOQL._SL1500_.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 724
  • 71fSjuiFc1L._SL1500_.jpg
    71fSjuiFc1L._SL1500_.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 594
  • 71vwffLAxbL._SL1500_.jpg
    71vwffLAxbL._SL1500_.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Amazon.de are blocking delivery to the UK again. Picking any other country seems fine; China, Russia, UAE, USA. None of the reasons in the Lean more link seem to apply. Thanks Brexit.

MatrixRestrictions.png

Last edited:
Amazon.de are blocking delivery to the UK again. Picking any other country seems fine; China, Russia, UAE, USA. None of the reasons in the Lean more link seem to apply. Thanks Brexit.

View attachment 1626011

Its pretty early in the pre-orders so wait it out a bit and it should be available for outsiders later on.
jpc.de should get this too and their packaging is superior to Amazon while shipping costs are similar.

Bit weird that it is available to every other country I selected. Just not the UK.

The standard blu-ray release from Germany is also available from jpc.de if you fancy that one.
Jpc has great service, slightly better packaging then Amazon and for the UK, the delivery price is decent at 5,99 Euros.

Link added in OP.

Thanks for the heads up. However, I’ve seen the movie now and as a result won’t be buying the steelbook. I found it to be a real disappointment and missed opportunity.

Erm no thanks; we have plenty of coasters in our house cheers.

I know I said I wasn't going to, but the black design is now £22.46 including delivery to the UK from Amazon Italy.

Received it. A very average steelbook for a very average movie. Amazon Italy tried to add a little more interest by giving it a light spine slash. Most non-non-heinous.

Matrix4Black.JPG

Amazon Italy have sent me a replacement without the spine slash. Great customer service, but it hasn't really improved the steelbook any. :p

They have sent me shipping labels for the return and invoices for customs and to "hand to my courier of choice". So I guess I have to pay in advance? The instructions don't really give any clues. Seem bizarre that they don't just use the local returns centre and their own delivery network.

Amazon Italy have sent me a replacement without the spine slash. Great customer service, but it hasn't really improved the steelbook any. :p

They have sent me shipping labels for the return and invoices for customs and to "hand to my courier of choice". So I guess I have to pay in advance? The instructions don't really give any clues. Seem bizarre that they don't just use the local returns centre and their own delivery network.

Has happened to me with Amazon Italy a couple of times.
After i told them i didn't want to advance the high shipping costs, they finally managed to send me a free return label. The second time, they told me to keep the damaged or give it to charity.

Edit: But i'm in Belgium, so still in Europe, might be a bit different compared to the UK. You should still try though, to avoid the assle of a separate refund etc...

Last edited:
The second time, they told me to keep the damaged or give it to charity.
This is the way it should be handled. I don't understand when they insist on a return of a damaged product. I mean, what are going to do with it, except putting it in the bin? So, why send it back?

Makes no sense to me.

For me the experience was various, most of the time they asked me to return the damaged one, and they each time promised will refund me as soon as I give them proof I send it and show the cost/price.
I think they don't have return centers all over, as they have warehouses, therefore asking use any shipping company instead of using their own network, which I believe is dedicated to shipp out instead of shipping in.
Has happened to me with Amazon Italy a couple of times.
After i told them i didn't want to advance the high shipping costs, they finally managed to send me a free return label. The second time, they told me to keep the damaged or give it to charity.

Edit: But i'm in Belgium, so still in Europe, might be a bit different compared to the UK. You should still try though, to avoid the assle of a separate refund etc...
Indeed, in the beginning, several years ago, they shipped first the replacement, then asked for returning the damaged one. But lately, 3-4 years back now, they actually refused me to send replacement until they got the damaged one in their possession. I still have the Dark Knight StelBooks from Amazon France with damages, because they did not wanted to send replacements and I did not want to send them back due to the conviction they will be sold out soon (which actually happened).

This is the way it should be handled. I don't understand when they insist on a return of a damaged product. I mean, what are going to do with it, except putting it in the bin? So, why send it back?

Makes no sense to me.
I think they believe we are just saying the items come damaged, and want to have them even damaged to have some sort of proof to the producer or something. But they (Amazon all/any country) sometimes agreed to just see some pictures before sending replacements to me.

Basically, I STRONGLY believe that Amazon has dropped their motto and creed "Most Customer Centric Company On The Planet" about 3-4 years ago.

Makes no sense to me.

The return is probably for proof of damage so they get refunds/replacements from their sources...
Sending them pictures sometimes helps in some cases and avoids the assle and extra costs for damaged returns.

Indeed, in the beginning, several years ago, they shipped first the replacement, then asked for returning the damaged one. But lately, 3-4 years back now, they actually refused me to send replacement until they got the damaged one in their possession. I still have the Dark Knight StelBooks from Amazon France with damages, because they did not wanted to send replacements and I did not want to send them back due to the conviction they will be sold out soon (which actually happened).

Its all about costs imo, and also depends if you're in European country close to one of their warehouses and the possibility to use a cheaper and reliable shipping facility...

Although things are changing a bit in some countries lately.
For example, in my case from Belgium, if i order anything from Amazon France, they now use private transporters instead of the regular national post from my country.
It is faster and shipped with more care in my experience but the tracking isn't as precise.
You win some, loose some.

I'll just leave this guy here :offtopic: :D

I queried this with Amazon and they confirmed that they do not issue pre-paid labels for international returns. I would have to organise a courier, provide the customs paperwork, pay in advance and then submit a claim by email.

I raised with them that this was a lot of hassle and expense for a low value and damaged item. They agreed and said no need to return, I can keep or dispose of the original item.

Thanks all for the advice. :smashin:

For any Irish here...

Golden Discs have the new Matrix Resurrections 4K STEELBOOK edition for €20 now (also 2 for €35).... it was WAY more on release @ €50.

The normal (not steel-book) version of it still for sale for €30 !!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom