A routine "mission" filler episode this week

6.9/10
EnQcA8NXIAAwNOo.jpg
COOKIES.gif

Last edited:
rumoured upcoming Episode Chapter 13 titled:

The Jedi

Last edited:
The Razorcrest needs to go to Starfleet HQ for a 32nd century refit!

Enjoyable enough fluff episode for the first half, then, wow!
Stormtroopers, Speeder Bikes and TIE Fighters, oh my!

Did anyone else hear the protocol droid say that Republic government was now on Chandrilla (Mon Mothma's homeworld)?

So we're cloning Jedi, huh? Awesome.

If anyone else has played Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, this had serious vibes.

Nice directorial effort by Carl Weathers.

The bigger picture gets bigger all the time. 7/10

Ep.4

That was an absolute Stormer for me!
Yep, some great action in that episode, really enjoyed seeing so many different imperial vehicles oh and the reveals on the base and the star destroyer - intriguing!

Yep, some great action in that episode, really enjoyed seeing so many different imperial vehicles oh and the reveals on the base and the star destroyer - intriguing!

Not an ISD, but an Imperial Light Cruiser as seen in Rebels.

Yep, I need to get out more.

Not an ISD, but an Imperial Light Cruiser as seen in Rebels.

Yep, I need to get out more.
I didn’t want to sound too geeky!

But if you want to be picky it was serious Dark Forces vibes! 😜

Enjoyed that episode, and enjoyed baby Yoda too ....my kids love him/her/it !

Speeder bikes, scout troopers, tie fighters, stormtroopers, tropper transport (had one of those toys as a kid),one liners from the OT, ....enjoyable.

Gina Carano has put on some timber since season 1....... but I wouldn't want to be the bloke to tell her !!

Enjoyed that episode, and enjoyed baby Yoda too ....my kids love him/her/it !

Speeder bikes, scout troopers, tie fighters, stormtroopers, tropper transport (had one of those toys as a kid),one liners from the OT, ....enjoyable.

Gina Carano has put on some timber since season 1....... but I wouldn't want to be the bloke to tell her !!
I would, then she'd crush me between those thighs. She's stunning.

A day or two too late really for this as it was from Ep3, but I did think the same:

FB_IMG_1605956276385.jpg

Great episode 4 I like how they used the pod racer engines sound for the troop carrier they got in. This is everything the sequels should’ve been, I really hope if anymore films come out they take note because Mandalorian has blown everything that’s been done away.

Another good episode, a bit of forward momentum. Great action ! I’m basically saying the same thing every week, which is a good thing !

S2.Ep4. Another great episode of The Mandalorian. With life at a bit of a standstill at the moment, every Friday's episode is currently the highlight of my week. As a Star Wars fan since 8 years old, I still can't believe how lucky I am to be able to watch what is basically a 40 minute Star Wars mini-movie every week. This wasn't the greatest episode of the series but is the episode most jam-packed with classic imagery and references.

No matter how old I get, I will never get tired of watching gunfights against Stormtroopers in the monochromatic corridors of Imperial spaceships or bases. It's one of the classic motifs that make Star Wars Star Wars and has been with us since the very first film. Same goes for a cockpit shot of a Tie Fighter pilot in close-up. Gives me goosebumps every time. I'm also never going to tire of the image of Tie Fighters in combat flying along a trench, another classic SW motif.
More classic imagery with the speeder bike chase. The first bike even seemed to blow-up in exactly the same way as the first bike did in TESB. It also looked like a little Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade reference with the way the scout-trooper got crushed against the cliff by the transporter.
A couple of great animated series and old video game/expanded universe references too with the Imperial light-cruiser from SW: Rebels and what appeared to be Dark Troopers in the final shot.
Most intriguing of all though, we seemed to be getting a glimpse into the origins of Supreme Leader Snoke. Although that could have been any old clone body in the lab tank, I immediately thought of Snoke and it seemed to be confirmed as a few bars of John William's Snoke's Theme played in the background. Character themes always play for a reason in Star Wars. So, it seems that Snoke had his origin in scientist remnants of The Empire fusing force rich blood (nice Midichlorians reference there with Dr Pershing mentioning The Child's high blood "M count") with cloned bodies. With Ahsoka Tano about to come into the story and a tracking device on the Razor Crest, it's easy to see where the story is probably heading.

best thing on tv at the moment - its like watching star wars for the first time when i was a child!! the scenery, characters, vehicles and direction are top class - oh and gina!

Loving the Mandalorian just gets better and better, really enjoyed this weeks episode:

Was that the guy from episode 9 that killed rey's parents?? Reporting to the person on the cruiser.

rumoured upcoming Episode 13 titled:

The Jedi

I was fearing the journey to the
Jedi might take several more episodes but seeing as episode 13 is a Dave Filoni directed episode and as he was the creator of the Ahsoka Tano character it only makes sense he would be the one directing when she makes her live action debut so the next episode should be something special :D

Loving the Mandalorian just gets better and better, really enjoyed this weeks episode:

Was that the guy from episode 9 that killed rey's parents?? Reporting to the person on the cruiser.
Ochi
I dont think its the same guy? Unidentified Mimbanese worker

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom