The Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit Trilogies 4K UHD

I’ve just got an email from Amazon saying that my steel book order release date has been brought forward by two weeks: new release date 16/11/2020. Anyone else got similar?

I’ve just got an email from Amazon saying that my steel book order release date has been brought forward by two weeks: new release date 16/11/2020. Anyone else got similar?
What?! 😳

Yeah I got the same. I actually pre ordered the steelbook on a credit card with the intention of having it as a Xmas present from the missus, thinking I’ll just wait a few weeks after release to watch it.

If it turns up mid November I may not be able to resist and just pay for it myself:D.

Last edited:
Nothing from me, I ordered via WB

Yeah I got the same. I actually pre ordered the steelbook on a credit card with the intention of having it as a Xmas present from the missus, thinking I’ll just wait a few weeks to have it.

If it turns up mid November I may not be able to resist and just pay for it myself:D.
Another one, here, with the Amazon "It's coming earlier" email

I actually have preorders from WB and Amazon (I need to cancel one of them!), and yeah got the release date change email from Amazon as well.

Might be a glitch or could he they have brought the release date forward and other sites will follow in the days to come.

Might be a glitch or could he they have brought the release date forward and other sites will follow in the days to come.

Yep, most likely the latter.

would be some glitch that though. Hope it’s the latter. Sooner the better. Guess we will find out soon. Come on WB get that email out 👍

would be some glitch that though. Hope it’s the latter. Sooner the better. Guess we will find out soon. Come on WB get that email out 👍

I think it was a glitch - just got another email from Amazon saying the release date was changed by the supplier, and the new date is 30th November!

As expected it was just a glitch.

I think it was a glitch - just got another email from Amazon saying the release date was changed by the supplier, and the new date is 30th November!

Same here but mine has now gone from the original 30th November to 23rd November and now back to 7th December. :(

And now another one from Amazon this evening saying 16th November again! What on earth are they up to?
The precious has a mind of its own

What style packaging do we think the standard release will have? Single cases or some sort of fold out digipack?

What style packaging do we think the standard release will have? Single cases or some sort of fold out digipack?

Warner seem to favour regular cases inside a box so I would expect that.

16th on my EBay Steelbook orders :clap:
Very much doubt you will get it on that date. They don’t come out until the 30th. 😁.
Just out of interest what did you pay for the steels on eBay?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom