The Little Mermaid 3D Pre-Order at Amazon

mckee74

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay, not the bargain of the century but I think it will interest a few.

Amazon.com currently have a $5 coupon if you pre-order Little Mermaid 3D at $34.99.

As a pre-order, you don't pay anything and subject to the pre-order price promise so if it shifts between now and October - you'd think it likely - it would only need to drop by about 5 bucks to get under the import limit.

I think it's worth a punt:

Amazon.com: The Little Mermaid (Three-Disc Diamond Edition: Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy + Music): Rene Auberjonois, Christopher Daniel Barnes, Jodi Benson, Pat Carroll, Paddi Edwards, Buddy Hackett, Jason Marin, Kenneth Mars, Ben Wright

The 2D version is $29.86, and you can also use the $5 voucher to make it $24.86 before shipping :

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Mermai...96&sr=8-2&keywords=the+little+mermaid+blu+ray

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Deep discount have done 1 day deals recently for Ralph, and Nemo 3d for pre orders Both under custom limits
Im hopefully waiting for one to appear for mermaid

It's well over the customs limit though.

the 2d version will end up below the customs limit by the time its shipped out

i am going to wait and see what Deep discount prices are as the last 2 - Ralph 3d & Nemo 3d where $20 before shipping cost, so ended up below the customs limit :clap:

I'm confused... have been looking forward to The Little Mermaid 3D but recently heard it was cancelled.

Is there really still hope for it being completed and released then?

I'm confused... have been looking forward to The Little Mermaid 3D but recently heard it was cancelled.

Is there really still hope for it being completed and released then?

It's not being on the 3D Blu-ray format in the UK, only in the US. It is region free so anyone wanting this in 3D will have to import from America

Luckily I'm in Florida when it's released so will be picking it up on release day
Hope to find it cheapish from either walmart, target or best buy

Luckily I'm in Florida when it's released so will be picking it up on release day
Hope to find it cheapish from either walmart, target or best buy

You mind getting me one ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom