RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi - Zoom.co.uk

Release date: 03/12/2018

tlk-jpg.1076188

Steelbook option, thread: The Lion King (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Attachments

• TLK (back info).jpg
    TLK (back info).jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 86
  • TLK.jpg
    TLK.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 2,405
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
obviously purchasing the shit out of this, especially at £18 from zoom. woopwoop! :clap:
shame the artwork is not as beautiful as the US' mind, it'll be going in my steel anyway though i guess...

Damn was certain this would be another time where Disney wouldn't put out a U.K. release.

Damn was certain this would be another time where Disney wouldn't put out a U.K. release.
Animated classics have had better track record of being released in the uk than any other, so i was hoping but dubious all the same initially. France and Germany listings have been up for a week or so now though so that pretty much confirmed it for me.

Committed to the US releases so will likely import it to get the digital code.

Order dispatched from Zoom. Hoping it doesn't look dark and disappointing like Incredibles 2.

Mine has arrived from Zoom with a nice slip. They always get it to you so quickly don’t they.

Mine has arrived from Zoom with a nice slip. They always get it to you so quickly don’t they.

If you want it early then Zoom are definitely the ones to use and the 10% discount just makes them even better.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom