1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The link moto 835

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by darren7, Jan 23, 2004.

1. darren7

darren7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    the link (on line) are doing a very good deal on the motorola 835.

go for the Video 500 tariff, this will give you 500 mins to any network any time.

its normally £25 per month, but you get the first 3 for 12.50..... but after 6 months they are giving £100 cash back.

all in all this would make the line rental around £15 per month.....for 500 to any network, ok some may not rate the video side, but for the call this is ace.

Darren

2. Jpfahy

Jpfahy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I went for this deal except it was instore (Uxbridge) they were giving away (I always love saying that :D ) the Motorola A835.

Stuff the video, the cross network minutes factor makes this a steal, I will probably drop to the 100 minute tariff ASAP though (not being a chatterbox), as even this is £10 cheaper than nearest rivals.

3. darren7

darren7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes the £100 cash back is good, just keep your paperwork safe.

Mostly they hope people forget to send it in in time.

I have the Football added, its quite good.

Darren

4. Jpfahy

Jpfahy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was told to keep the first and sixth bills and then expect to recieve the paperwork from The Link to claim the £100 cashback.
    Is this the usual method?