Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

The link moto 835

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by darren7, Jan 23, 2004.

1. darren7

darren7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    the link (on line) are doing a very good deal on the motorola 835.

go for the Video 500 tariff, this will give you 500 mins to any network any time.

its normally £25 per month, but you get the first 3 for 12.50..... but after 6 months they are giving £100 cash back.

all in all this would make the line rental around £15 per month.....for 500 to any network, ok some may not rate the video side, but for the call this is ace.

Darren

2. Jpfahy

Jpfahy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I went for this deal except it was instore (Uxbridge) they were giving away (I always love saying that :D ) the Motorola A835.

Stuff the video, the cross network minutes factor makes this a steal, I will probably drop to the 100 minute tariff ASAP though (not being a chatterbox), as even this is £10 cheaper than nearest rivals.

3. darren7

darren7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes the £100 cash back is good, just keep your paperwork safe.

Mostly they hope people forget to send it in in time.

I have the Football added, its quite good.

Darren

4. Jpfahy

Jpfahy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was told to keep the first and sixth bills and then expect to recieve the paperwork from The Link to claim the £100 cashback.
    Is this the usual method?