The Liberty City Marathon

Cow Puncher

Novice Member
If your signed upto the Social Club you should be aware of the Liberty City Marathon, if not then it's a little competition where you have to complete certain tasks and win medals, to what goal I have no idea but it's a little bit more fun to be had out of this game.

First thing is if you're keeping an eye on your stats what are they?

Second thing is, when looking at the running 400 miles task it got me thinking how fast does Niko jog and how fast does he run? I googled it and, not surprisingly, came up with nothing, so anyone that can answer that one would be a legend.

Smaz.

Captain Speedy

Was anyone elses figures screwed up the other day? When I looked how I was doing I had been awarded every medal and all the stats were stupid values like I had swam 37000 miles and shot millions off bullets??

Its all sorted now but at least I got to see waht the medals look like....their ****

FiftyPence

Standard Member
Despite numerous attempts to link my 360 Gamertag and PS Network ID I still dont see how to bring up any stats. I can only assume that the gamertag or PSN ID will be visible in the following example screenshot once successfully linked.

Could you please confirm this?

Noggleboggleman

Despite numerous attempts to link my 360 Gamertag and PS Network ID I still dont see how to bring up any stats. I can only assume that the gamertag or PSN ID will be visible in the following example screenshot once successfully linked.

QUOTE]

You need to click on the GTA IV picture at the bottom left of the page to bring up the options. It's not very clear!

Pebb

Distinguished Member

QUOTE]

You need to click on the GTA IV picture at the bottom left of the page to bring up the options. It's not very clear!
When I try to click on the GTA IV logo, nothing is opening at all. Even it is showing my tag as linked.

m1ket

Mine was working up until a few days ago, right now i get no percentages though

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom