The © LEGO Thread.

We normally have a leak of what’s coming this weekend from Lego, I’ve not seen a thing. Anyone seen any Black Friday clues?

Isn't it normally stuff they have a hard time selling so I wouldn't get too excited lol

Last edited:
Argos got a few more decent deals too

Tie Fighter Pilot and Ironman helmets a whopping 33% off.
ISS 20% off
Just been to pick up one of the tie fighter pilot helmets and a T-Rex :clap:, pleased to get T-Rex after Argos lost my order when it was on offer earlier in the year

Yeah I went Tie Pilot too
Daughter liked the look of Ironman so snuck one in for xmas

Annoying Tie Pilot is the one I've already got. I was hoping the other two would be reduced too, but they both seem to be full price everywhere.

Great deals at Argos folks

38492E4C-4F73-4330-A890-191D9D66995F.png
917B4807-87D1-4894-A01A-F3452A0C4DD0.png
B35778FA-8BA2-4AC3-8E75-60BAD49B827D.png
E5F69006-009B-4533-9AF8-026DEE5F58E2.png
7A5CB492-3192-481E-89CC-FF1AF93A9459.png
631C1FFE-8F8B-4F5A-ADCD-C6CCF65DCA9D.png

Just picked up the iron man for the full set of 4, hope Lego eventually bring out a Vader helmet

Annoying Tie Pilot is the one I've already got. I was hoping the other two would be reduced too, but they both seem to be full price everywhere.

They we’re definitely reduced a little bit somewhere this week. May have been Amazon Germany though

Great price in Tie Helmet, IronMan still looks wrong to me, has anyone one up with a hack to make the nose area look better yet.

Tried to get on this just after midnight.
I was number 1.4 million on the waiting list just to get on the Aldi website. They were on 700,000 at the time. Not sure what those numbers represent in the real world but a lot of people ahead of me so went to sleep instead. Camelx3 suggests this hadn’t been below £93 previously, so a right bargain.

47E6780B-2D5D-428D-852A-C921EF8BCB79.jpeg

Great price in Tie Helmet, IronMan still looks wrong to me, has anyone one up with a hack to make the nose area look better yet.

can play around with it and see as I have the moon lander which has gold pieces, not sure if they will match though lol

Just picked up the iron man for the full set of 4, hope Lego eventually bring out a Vader helmet

Vader and Scout Trooper are due 2021

They are £44.99 at Zavvi.

Tried to get on this just after midnight.
I was number 1.4 million on the waiting list just to get on the Aldi website. They were on 700,000 at the time. Not sure what those numbers represent in the real world but a lot of people ahead of me so went to sleep instead. Camelx3 suggests this hadn’t been below £93 previously, so a right bargain.

View attachment 1410739

Did you get one?

First thing I done this morning was go to their site but they had all gone.

Did you get one?

First thing I done this morning was go to their site but they had all gone.

No. Saw the queue at just gone midnight and thought better of it. Woke up at 6am and had a quick look and all sold out

Not surprised.

Although they must be dirt cheap to manufacture, I'm starting to think Lego have made a booboo with the Beatles and Marilyn art sets. They seem to be on sale constantly everywhere and now available at £70(ish). Both require you to buy 4 of them really, to get the full effect, people just aren't prepared to shell out £400+ for that.

Just a warning that Argos site is not functioning correctly i have tried ordering a couple of lego sets first time tried paying with PayPal, everything fine PayPal's end, Argos site glitches tells you there is an issue with your payment.
Second time tried with bank card, same thing site glitches tells you there is an issue with your payment. both payments i can see have gone through from the bank and paypal but no order number from Argos.

Argos chat tell me its 3 to 5 days to get the refund, and they cant process a new order, trying to call them now

and the same thing....

Shame. I’ve already collected my Argos order from this morning. Two masks and the ISS for £124

Lego Shop
Claim a £5 voucher for 400 points instead of 800

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom