The © LEGO Thread.

Went for this, delivered in end, yesterday was saying collection only!

Still not long until 28th when store opens in Longwell green, walking distance for me!

I drive past Longwell everyday on my way to work at Emersons Green so will likely be popping in a few times a week lol

The man from DPD has been

20201014_130059.jpg

I drive past Longwell everyday on my way to work at Emersons Green so will likely be popping in a few times a week lol

Yeah it will be nice to see in store for real and nice that its close to! be nice for our daughter to for toys!

My Prime Day delivery and a set reduced to £4.99 from Sainsbury's
1.jpg

The price of the Lambo goes up and down. It was £264 in Smyths yesterday, now £299. But JL and Amazon have reduced their prices.

The price of the Lambo goes up and down. It was £264 in Smyths yesterday, now £299. But JL and Amazon have reduced their prices.

Im surprised it has dropped in price so soon, sure the Bugatti took longer to drop in price, not hat I fancy that one got Porsche, which seems to command a higher price now!
Do wonder what car will be next!
Im getting the Sian for xmas/40th in December to.

Im surprised it has dropped in price so soon, sure the Bugatti took longer to drop in price, not hat I fancy that one got Porsche, which seems to command a higher price now!
Do wonder what car will be next!
Im getting the Sian for xmas/40th in December to.
I'm sure I saw some pictures of the Senna the other day on insta, though could be the smaller scale like the more recent 911

I thought Id seen it for £230 instore at Costco today...but that might have been the x vat price.....but on their site its also £265

I have been building the haunted house on and off today,hard to walk away from it,it is easily the most enjoyable build I have done to date,it is a great looking set.It could be a slippery slope into the world of modulars I think.

My modest collection. All cartons still sealed (nowhere to display them).

Aside from some stuff stored away in Curver boxes (a sealed Snowspeeder 75049 and a couple of other items) and some tubs of (complete) Indiana Jones sets (7621 & 7622) this is it.

Oh, I also have a heap of Nano Block sets :)

Attachments

• Lego.jpg
    Lego.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 104
My modest collection. All cartons still sealed (nowhere to display them).

Aside from some stuff stored away in Curver boxes (a sealed Snowspeeder 75049 and a couple of other items) and some tubs of (complete) Indiana Jones sets (7621 & 7622) this is it.

Oh, I also have a heap of Nano Block sets :)
So where will you eventually display it? Assume there is somewhere fornit to go sooner rather than later?

So wish I had bought the porsche 911 GT3 when it came out. Looking on ebay approximately £350 for a new one. Not going to make the same mistake with the Lambo.

So wish I had bought the porsche 911 GT3 when it came out. Looking on ebay approximately £350 for a new one. Not going to make the same mistake with the Lambo.

Damn I sold mine for like £150 lol

John Lewis have discount codes available on their website for Lego. Max is £40 off when you spend over £200.

John Lewis have discount codes available on their website for Lego. Max is £40 off when you spend over £200.

I was sure there was nothing I wanted but then I noticed they now have the Iron Man art sets for £103 each so with the 20% off they would end up even cheaper than the Sith sets, luckily they are not in stock as my wallet really can’t handle these not with the Batwing tomorrow night lol

If only JL sold the Stranger Things set.
I realised yesterday I've slipped way behind on my minifigure series collection. 6 sets behind, so yesterday I bought Harry Potter series 2, DC series and Series 19.
Still need to locate the other 3. Ouch, this is costing me at the moment!

How to I use the new vip vouchers? Never used it since it changed over and i have £30 in points that I want to use against the bat wing.

How to I use the new vip vouchers? Never used it since it changed over and i have £30 in points that I want to use against the bat wing.

You go into the rewards section and select one of the vouchers, just be careful you pick the online voucher and not store voucher.

You go into the rewards section and select one of the vouchers, just be careful you pick the online voucher and not store voucher.
Cheers. Redeemed the online vouchers. I'll order the bat wing when I get in from work at 1am. Hopefully they won't have gone to back order.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom