The © LEGO Thread.

They have plenty of Thanos sets and he murdered half the galaxy. Just want a bit of consistency please Lego.

They have plenty of Thanos sets and he murdered half the galaxy. Just want a bit of consistency please Lego.

Oh they have never had a problem with machines of death (in the early days they did but not for decades now) it’s recreations of modern military aircraft where they apparently draw the line, it’s why the Red Arrows Ideas set wasn’t picked despite it reaching 10,000 supporters in record time.

Oh too a simpler time when they made castles yellow instead of grey because they didn’t want people to use the grey bricks to make tanks :rotfl:

Last edited:
To take my mind off the drama with the osprey

Prices have now gone crazy on eBay...

I was looking at the moc for the razor crest by papaglop and then priced it up on brinklink..

But then found a link to a non Lego sourced peices

The anorexic AT-AT!

and can you change your post icon? It’s a bit distracting! :D

lol if I change it I don’t think il ever find her again 🤣🤣🤣

Well here she is in all her glory, quite impressed with the build and comfortably built in a few hours.

953BFE51-6DE0-4C7A-8EFF-D71473A2DF8F.jpeg
2818822E-9A0C-4399-870A-0CB0FEEA26BA.jpeg

To take my mind off the drama with the osprey

Prices have now gone crazy on eBay...

I was looking at the moc for the razor crest by papaglop and then priced it up on brinklink..

But then found a link to a non Lego sourced peices

The prices have slowly started to drop, earlier in the week the early sellers were managing to get over £1k but the last few days have seen a spike in sales and have progressively dropped. There are about 150 on there now and average sales have gone down to (still crazy amount) £600 and reducing. There have been a few that have gone below £600 and even £550, these seem to be the ones where it’s a quick turnaround like 24hr and 3 day auctions. The ones that are over £700 seem to be the last few put on before the weekend release.

I had a feeling that the Osprey bubble would burst before I tried my hand at it.

I’m looking for a T Rex Rampage to go with my fossils. I’m reticent to spend more than £200 though.

I had a feeling that the Osprey bubble would burst before I tried my hand at it.

I’m looking for a T Rex Rampage to go with my fossils. I’m reticent to spend more than £200 though.

I was quite impressed by that I think it’s a great set, yes over inflated price but that’s always the same with the branded sets.

I was quite impressed by that I think it’s a great set, yes over inflated price but that’s always the same with the branded sets.

T-Rex and gate set is well worth the money IMO

I keep seeing these adverts on Facebook. There’s not a barge pole long enough....

View attachment 1344210

Ha yes I get them as well, I have read some of the comments which are hilarious, one person said they tried 3 different credit cards and still the site kept crashing lol.

I don’t think it’s burst just shrank for the time being due to the influx of Smyth sets and people trying to flip them quickly undercutting each other, once they are all gone the prices are going to start increasing again.

T-Rex and gate set is well worth the money.

l am trying to convince myself not to spend anymore money 🙈, saving over lockdown has gone out the window.

l am trying to convince myself not to spend anymore money 🙈, saving over lockdown has gone out the window.

These won’t help then :D

939AEC4A-1DC8-4502-908F-5D832D88646E.jpeg

CD179798-B004-4418-9772-2A4736037C30.jpeg

And Quidco gives 5% on Argos, brings that £220 down to £209.

Marty McFly, Doc Brown and the Cylons went to Jurassic Park?

That place was doomed before it opened.

It’s Universal Studios newest attraction :D

I want the gate but not the dinosaur!!!

I want the gate but not the dinosaur!!!

Seen some others say that, I am sure there are people out there than just want the T-Rex and not the gate, perhaps you could sell off the pieces you don’t want?

I want the JP gate set so much but better not, know it will retire and be 300+ etc!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom