The © LEGO Thread.

It does look very cool but figured it’s something I could tackle in the winter months so why buy it now might as well wait until the next double points offer or when there is a decent freebie.

It does look very cool but figured it’s something I could tackle in the winter months so why buy it now might as well wait until the next double points offer or when there is a decent freebie.
Yeah good shout it may drop in price to maybe on other shop websites. The freebie is not great at the moment, the train is ok but the 12 in 1 is not much fun.

Yeah good shout it may drop in price to maybe on other shop websites. The freebie is not great at the moment, the train is ok but the 12 in 1 is not much fun.

What train is that? only aware of the back to school kit as the freebie at present.

What train is that? only aware of the back to school kit as the freebie at present.
Its the 40th anniversary train i have a photo somewhere il put it up

image.jpg

Must be an instore thing as online it’s just the back to school kit.

Ah yes definitely as they were running out and asked me if I wanted the pencil case or buggy. I have 2 buggy’s now but that’s better than the pens lol

Anyone here got the Porsche 911 RSR? Saw one on display in Smyths and thought it looked like a comparable size to the Bugatti and Lamborghini, but a lot cheaper and with much less gappy bodywork.

Definitely. With high reward comes high risk. I'd sacrifice a few hundred and try to sell elsewhere.
I think buyers with very high feedback would be safe.
I sold GBHQ to someone in New Zealand for £300 plus shipping. All done via EBay. I was wary at first but their high ebay rating gave peace of mind

Another Lego set for me today. This time from Amazon France as it’s out of stock at most places and has been discontinued by Lego themselves

a cool set for me as I proposed to the wife in front of the fountains at the Bellagio and I’ve also jumped off of the Stratosphere (As you do)

Attachments

• D1C93897-B46C-4BE1-9A2B-4C0AB6E8C1D2.jpeg
    D1C93897-B46C-4BE1-9A2B-4C0AB6E8C1D2.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 52
Those looking to get the starter set they have an instore expansion freebie

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200801-181851_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200801-181851_Outlook.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 67
Yes ive got one. It's smaller then the bugatti and lambo.

Yeah, but not by too much it seems. Worth getting?

Going back to the Osprey ;), Costco have it listed on their website. It’s out of stock, but then so are models in the same wave like the cement mixer, so it’s not certain if they've actually sold out or are still to actually sell it. May be worth watching if you‘ re still hoping for one at RRP.

Yeah, but not by too much it seems. Worth getting?

Going back to the Osprey ;), Costco have it listed on their website. It’s out of stock, but then so are models in the same wave like the cement mixer, so it’s not certain if they've actually sold out or are still to actually sell it. May be worth watching if you‘ re still hoping for one at RRP.

I am also quite interested in the RSR, it’s not that much smaller than the other 3 cars but I think it’s not so in-depth with the gearing and steering etc, definitely worth getting for the price of it though.

My friend does his business food ingredients and bits from Costco, he has asked and they are saying they wont be getting any in.

Delivery before 10pm, 3 sets arrived at 9.54pm, phew.....

Attachments

• 20200801_215844.jpg
    20200801_215844.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 70
Looks like your going to be busy for a while, look forward to seeing them built and your reviews.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it, really like the idea but then I start to think about all those single stud pieces some very close to the same colour and wonder how easy it is to follow.

Back to the Osprey: Very apparently had them for sale early this morning. Sold out of course.

2 listed as instock at Oldham Smyths but won’t let me add to basket.

2 listed as instock at Oldham Smyths but won’t let me add to basket.
They were only available I store from what I was told at my local Smyths yesterday

I guess a handful of reserved sets won't be collected and become available? Clutching at straws here to be honest.

They were only available I store from what I was told at my local Smyths yesterday

Oh so you mean they have them but won’t allow click and collect?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom