The © LEGO Thread.

im near my local tomorrow...so might op in and see if anything is available....
I checked yesterday and did a 70mile round trip today checking 2 stores just on the off chance. Final check tomorrow. But realistically, the diligent got their sets last week.

I checked yesterday and did a 70mile round trip today checking 2 stores just on the off chance. Final check tomorrow. But realistically, the diligent got their sets last week.

Well like I said before if you believe what is said on reddit then Argos put them out early in error and they still have stock in their warehouses which will go live tomorrow, lot of wishful thinking involved for sure and seeing how hot it is at least sitting outside a store at 5am wouldn't be too bad :rotfl:

Had this delivered this morning I will make a start on it tomorrow, looks like they have finally sorted out the issue with the weak neck.
image.jpg

New sets are now available to order plus Quidco have upped the cashback to 11% :)

Got an Osprey from Smyths Staples Corner, thanks to someone posting a direct link on Reddit. needed to be quick, they all went in 10 mins. The other one at Staples Corner went while I was ordering, so couldn’t get one for IJ.

LOL: was checking the Smyths website but missed the window when it went live.

Edit: seems very small amounts show sporadically. Showed 1 in Hull but that's a 300 mile round trip!

Last edited:
Got an Osprey from Smyths Staples Corner, thanks to someone posting a direct link on Reddit. needed to be quick, they all went in 10 mins. The other one at Staples Corner went while I was ordering, so couldn’t get one for IJ.

Thanks for trying, been checking sites all night but missed it :(

Checked after midnight but was nothing posted, checked again after a few minutes and tried adding one in Loughton but sold out before I was able to complete the payment.

Is it worth trying in store in the morning?

I'll be heading to my local but even less hopeful given some were on the site.

Argos, John Lewis, Amazon, etc may have some in the morning.

I need to decide whether I open mine or keep that bad boy minty sealed for the future. 😄

My offer still stands regarding paying a responsible mark up and donating the same amount to charity if someone is able to get an extra, still can’t believe I missed the Smyths listing as I have been checking numerous sites on repeat since 10pm.

Argos site has all the new sets but no further Ospreys. Looks like that's it. If you want this pay the cheapest price on eBay now. The price will only rise.

Been looking to, though costco have Sian for £279.99, online membership is £15 to which is bargain!

Smyths added the Osprey online this morning, they sold out instantly

Woooooo oh yes I went to Smyths got there for 8:50 first fecker there lol, well worth the wait. Only had the one in stock had to show my ugly mug for the sheer joy on it 🤣🤣🤣
F4AFC572-B2D6-4006-B2BD-A4E591A34F74.jpeg

Went to the staples corner branch this morning, all sold/reserved for click and collect.

Went to the staples corner branch this morning, all sold/reserved for click and collect.

I was shocked they had one left there were 3 people behind me asking for one, the first thing I did was asked the manager if he had any, he said he had one I was like ok great I’ll take it all calm and collective lol.

I was shocked they had one left there were 3 people behind me asking for one, the first thing I did was asked the manager if he had any, he said he had one I was like ok great I’ll take it all calm and collective lol.

I got there at 10 past and it was a ghost town. Went to John Lewis for opening and nothing there either. Got myself a Mcdonald breakfast as a consolation

I got there at 10 past and it was a ghost town. Went to John Lewis for opening and nothing there either. Got myself a Mcdonald breakfast as a consolation
Great minds think alike, that’s exactly what I’m about to do now, I’m a sucker for a McDonald’s lol.

Well apparently Smyths at Bristol are refusing to sell the set (something about an email from head office) so I don’t feel so bad not being able to secure one now as the only thing worse than missing out would be thinking I got one, driving for an hour then being told “no afraid I can’t sell you it goodbye” :(

Congrats to those that managed to get one though hope you enjoy the build.

Woooooo oh yes I went to Smyths got there for 8:50 first fecker there lol, well worth the wait. Only had the one in stock had to show my ugly mug for the sheer joy on it 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1343338

You opening yours? Just off to Staples Corner now for mine. Just a bit nervous in case they refuse to give it to me, apparently some stores have been refusing to honour orders.

Seems a bit of a mess to sell it or not then can then can’t etc. I got lucky last weekend for sure.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom