The © LEGO Thread.

Just woke up & found it in my basket. Ordered

Tried to order the Batmobile but no luck. Can't even add to my basket. Really frustrating.

Already on back order.

OK, I managed to get an order in and it showed 3 items in my basket when I checked out. One was the main Batmobile, one was the smaller Batmobile and the other was a Christmas tree.
When the order confirmation email arrived it only shows the main Batmobile and the Christmas tree. What's the best way to contact them and complain?

OK, I managed to get an order in and it showed 3 items in my basket when I checked out. One was the main Batmobile, one was the smaller Batmobile and the other was a Christmas tree.
When the order confirmation email arrived it only shows the main Batmobile and the Christmas tree. What's the best way to contact them and complain?

I would just go on chat, normally a short wait (maybe not today) but they will sort you out.

Slave 1 20th anniversary set has 43% off on Amazon today. Have shared with my children so fingers crossed.

Be surprised if there's anymore available, same thing has happened a few times to me this year.

Already sold my Christmas Tree and Mini Batmobile. Along with using £15 of VIP vouchers that gets the Batmobile cost right down :smashin:

Yeah, out of curiosity I added the Batmobile to my basket and no mini-mobile showing. Was on the fence but without the mini-mobile I'm not interested.

It was only while stocks last and as expected went quick.

Meant to be retiring soon too so definitely not one to be missed, the Bugatti was £174.99 at Amazon this morning which is another fantastic deal but that didn’t last long.

well, this has been an expensive day :D

I tried in vain to order the batmobile a few times last night, but was just getting errors adding it to the basket. I tried again when I got up at 6.45 and had the batmobile along with mini batmobile and chrimbo tree in my basket when I logged in. So it was a nice wee simple checkout process. :thumbsup:

I then bought the technic Bugatti from Amazon as well. :clap:

Meant to be retiring soon too so definitely not one to be missed, the Bugatti was £174.99 at Amazon this morning which is another fantastic deal but that didn’t last long.

They know I'm a sucker, couldn't help biting at that price...

They know I'm a sucker, couldn't help biting at that price...

Despite many of the UCS sets being fantastic builds and display pieces the Saturn V is without a doubt my favourite set which anyone could tell as its the only one I have put together a special display case for lol

If you like the Saturn V though then the Lunar Lander is also a must and I can't wait for the ISS next year :)

can't wait for the ISS. I also have the lego shuttle but would love the technic version

Despite many of the UCS sets being fantastic builds and display pieces the Saturn V is without a doubt my favourite set which anyone could tell as its the only one I have put together a special display case for lol

If you like the Saturn V though then the Lunar Lander is also a must and I can't wait for the ISS next year :)

I got the Lunar Lander earlier in the year and it's a great build and great display piece. I've nearly purchased the Saturn V on a number of occasions but just didn't know how the heck I was going to display it, however at £76 I thought sod it I will work that out at a later date. Can I ask how you are displaying yours as need some inspiration!

They are doing the ISS, how have I not heard of this!!

I didn't realise the ISS will be a thing, nice! I do agree that having it with a lot of Technic pieces might work better, but I'll probably end up buying whatever they bring out... the Saturn V display case is genuis, I may well do that if/when we extend the house (the lander is still in its box, there's no space :( ).

I got the Lunar Lander earlier in the year and it's a great build and great display piece. I've nearly purchased the Saturn V on a number of occasions but just didn't know how the heck I was going to display it, however at £76 I thought sod it I will work that out at a later date. Can I ask how you are displaying yours as need some inspiration!

They are doing the ISS, how have I not heard of this!!

The ISS originally wasn’t chosen but they held a poll a few months ago with three different sets that had reached 10,000 but were not chosen and said whichever received the most votes would get made in 2020 and the ISS won :)

As for my Saturn V display...

DBE78C3B-2F42-46F8-A850-952D778751C4.jpeg

Nice couldn't be a better fit! Is that something you purchased or built?

It’s just a £15 cd/dvd rack from Argos, a piece of clear acrylic ordered cut to size and some sticky magnetic strips.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom