The © LEGO Thread.

Ok, Im totally sold on Lego Yoda now! Old vs New comparison!!!
Image1.png

ok this isnt a lego thing per se but is there a way to bookmark your favourite or regular threads, or do I just need to go to alerts, all alerts and scroll back to find the thread I want as thats what I do just now to find this thread :D

Also, when is the Lego Yoda being released?

Its Triple Force Friday and the new sets including Yoda are now available plus you get double VIP points and a free Battle of Endor set with purchases over £75

Used up all my VIP points on the Yoda set and it cost a grand total of £9.99 :)

Thats what Ill be doing tonight after work then lol.

Yay....2 left in store 😊👍
IMG_20191004_164417.jpg

I assume the Endor freebie is on the other side?

My Yoda should be delivered within the hour :)

Mine is still sitting in its box as the ISD used up every inch of space I had left :(

Last edited:
Oddly enough, I'm actually looking at a larger house just now! We have seen loads but never seen one we really wanted.....this new issue might be the kicker that stops me procrastinating :rotfl:

likewise, id love to have the ISD to build right now...but with nowhere to put it and me not being overly enthused about the price...it will just be purchased when it hits the sales in a year or so...

That said I have a handful of sets in the loft (New UCS Falcon, GBHQ, BB8, and U Wing waiting to be built) but happy to hold out on them till my little lad is old enough to help me out...got a few years to wait yet I'm sure

likewise, id love to have the ISD to build right now...but with nowhere to put it and me not being overly enthused about the price...it will just be purchased when it hits the sales in a year or so...

That said I have a handful of sets in the loft (New UCS Falcon, GBHQ, BB8, and U Wing waiting to be built) but happy to hold out on them till my little lad is old enough to help me out...got a few years to wait yet I'm sure

Get yourself Yoda ;) (just to tide you over)

I've put a few unopened sets in the classifieds if anyone needs a fix

The Land Rover is a great looking set. Why’s it 11+ when something like the London Bus is 16+ though? Is the London Bus really a tricky set in comparison?

Costco are advertising the Land Rover at £124.99

Quite enjoyed the Yoda build and looks great on display even though it’s hidden away lol

59448965-A001-42-F8-AF57-EA4-F8-E1-E955-E.jpg

The Defender build is going well. Pretty involved and complicated though, I can’t see kids doing this without some help.

Has anyone received an email from Lego advising they will receive 1250 points in they make a purchase in 7 days? I chose to get the porg as down to £47.99 and I had 25 gift card from Lego given to me and 20 vip - so for 2.99 seemed no brained with the points but I don’t see them added

Has anyone received an email from Lego advising they will receive 1250 points in they make a purchase in 7 days? I chose to get the porg as down to £47.99 and I had 25 gift card from Lego given to me and 20 vip - so for 2.99 seemed no brained with the points but I don’t see them added
I didn't receive that email and I can see no mention of it when I log in to VIP :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom