The © LEGO Thread.

Could be, I think another option might be one of the Lego Friends sets. It's very difficult shopping for Lego for other people, I just keep looking at sets I want for myself! :blush:
Or you buy them Lego and yourself at the same time, lol never a good idea :rotfl:

Solution.

Buy them Star Wars/Harry Potter/Technic, whatever it is you're into and help them build it, with a bit of luck they lose all interest in the first hour as they're not into those things and you can enjoy it yourself.

Solution.

Buy them Star Wars/Harry Potter/Technic, whatever it is you're into and help them build it, with a bit of luck they lose all interest in the first hour as they're not into those things and you can enjoy it yourself.
I used to feel a bit guilty doing this but it subsides after the third or fourth time😅

You could get her one of the Lego Disney sets. My daughter really enjoyed building one over Xmas

We got the lego friends jungle base (41424) which is 8+ for our 5yr old I helped build of course hehe, got for £50 or so but wow £75 on lego site!
She got a Troll hot air balloon set to which was very cool!

Has anyone received there replacement roof tiles for the batmoblie yet? Mine were dispatched on the 27th of December and still haven't arrived yet.

Last edited:
Has anyone received there replacement roof tiles for the batmoblie yet? Mine were dispatched on the 27th of December and still haven't arrived yet.
No, I haven't either, does it show in your orders? I forgot to be honest.

Yes it shows in my orders.
I musta made a boo boo, as nothing in my orders doh

EDIT, just looked I did it via replacement parts and was logged in but not in orders still, I thought not show in orders as these are free parts like.

Last edited:
So since my post yesterday this morning I got a surprise text from DPD and sure enough the GWP and keyring were delivered today. So odd that there was zero tracking and can't be an isolated incident because it's the same on my other order. Anyway I'm happy as really wanted the book of monsters.

thumbnail_IMG_3102.jpg

My Saturn will be delivered tomorrow, ordered on the 18th Jan, was stuck in Belgium previously. Pretty happy with that turnaround time, had feared much worse 👍🏼

No nothing here yet

ha im sure its on the low priority side at Lego with the recent delays sure will get at some point! my Batmobile is still in box so no rush ha!

It's the wheel arches. Did they leave the front ones to their 5 year old to finish?

Not the best car they done, freebies for early VIP orders to, I think I will have to leave this one out for now!
Just got my ship in a bottle and free battle of endor sets.

Though seeing more pictures, its a bit like some the other cars, they look better from certain angles, the DB5 is one and it still is not quite curvy enough but the mustang looks overall much better.
I like this pic side on:

Screenshot 2021-01-29 101135.jpg

Personally think it looks better with the top off and agree the wheel arches front and back look at bit odd but overall I've got to say I do like it and it is instantly recognisable as a Porsche 911. I think all the cars in this theme are all slightly compromised to some degree and this is no more than the others. A day one purchase, hmm possibly as the VIP gifts don't look to shabby.

I would wait but want to VIP gifts to lol and would not build for ages anyway, why do they keep doing this to us! ha

This weeks project completed (whilst on conference calls again). Not as enjoyable as Ecto-1 last week, but a fairly cool set all the same. (the vents are the wrong way around on the side (for now). Couldn't get them to clip in as I think either the instructions are wrong, or I put something in the wrong place inside).
D7045FA5-4A0F-4FBA-B341-E0A828BF68C8.jpeg
55EE134E-B2D9-4C1B-9E14-19257936D773.jpeg
2E16D7D1-75F2-4723-89E3-64C575743132.jpeg
49FA4B61-706D-432F-8D66-2F9ACCC06EE9.jpeg

Last edited:
The more I see real pics it looks better, i got mine before xmas in sale.
Excellent is it in pieces yet? ha

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom