The LEGO Thread. Including all other compatible products.

lee1980

That does look good,I guess most of us want an official set, I have done the down load instructions and use bricklink to get bits it was very time consuming! maybe from being new to it all, then had to check had all bits.

Lazor

Standard Member
Yeah. I know what you mean.

I've been wanting to build his 69 Corvette Stingray for a while now.

Every time I start to gather the pieces on Bricklink I just end up getting scared off and giving up.

Some of those rare part prices are insane.

lee1980

Yeah I only tried with smallish APC car from Aliens, but i had to use like so many different suppliers on there and if had one supply all or 98% of parts it cost so much more to. Website and how it works seems a bit olde world now to. Postage adds up to.

John

a little model popped up in my twitter feed today
I have tried searching for it with no luck and then this thread popped up in the check list. So where better to ask
where can i find the plans/part list for this hedgehog ?

Sloppy Bob

Distinguished Member
He only took the photo on the 6th of this month so there may no be instructions available for it yet.

There may also never be instructions or a parts list, just did it for fun or his friend.

DJT75

Distinguished Member
Just took delivery of Hedwig & The Flintstones house. Cancelling home schooling & replacing with building tomorrow.

Just put the freebie Hot Rod on the classified too, if anyone is interested. Not cheap but going rate

Miss Mandy

These should keep me busy for a little while. :)

IMG_20200611_163505.jpg

NorvernRob

Distinguished Member
Yeah. I know what you mean.

I've been wanting to build his 69 Corvette Stingray for a while now.

Every time I start to gather the pieces on Bricklink I just end up getting scared off and giving up.

Some of those rare part prices are insane.
There are often almost identical parts available to rare ones, or alternatives can be used. The problem with building popular MOC’s is that rare parts become even rarer because so many people try and buy them.

Mo Better Blues

Distinguished Member
A nice little build...

20200611_171100.jpg

Indiana Jones

Looks like the back order I placed at the start of May for the Lego House is being processed :)

Indiana Jones

Mine arrived this morning :)

Indiana Jones

lee1980

my lego house to arrived! along with easter rabbit mystery bad freebie. Darn another star wars I must resist! must

DarkEntity

lee1980

now there is a mickey and minnie mouse and a train coming to! agghhhhh to much to buy! lol

1592234393190.png

1592234422493.png

Mo Better Blues

Distinguished Member
A couple of free hours this afternoon produced this, no numbered bags so I checked the inventory and low and behold a mistake by Lego wherein I had a grey 5 hole bar instead of a black one.
It doesn't bother me and it would have to be pointed out to even see the colour error.
A quite complex build with a fully working gearbox that has neutral along with 1st and 2nd.
The chain looked far to loose so I removed a single piece which has made it a very tight fit but it looks much better like this.
The stand is disappointing, a two stud piece is there to support the weight but it also holds the rear end at an angle to do so. Without it the weight of the bike is too much and it falls over, it's just badly designed is all.
It's good overall but something feels a little off when finished.

lego.jpg