Quantcast

The LEGO Thread. Including all other compatible products.

Indiana Jones

I am totally swithering about this one. I fancy another build while the weather is poor but not sure what to go for. I really enjoyed the Eagle Lander but this one looks like it might be easier and quicker to do.
I think it took me about the same amount of time as the Lunar Lander.

Sloppy Bob

Really fancy the U-Wing MOC by Mirko but seems he only does a limited release of the instructions and stickers etc.

Anyone know a way to get hold of one?

Ohh so the UCS space shuttle is on the shortlist, i really need to get roind to picking up the lander and space station.

aerodynamic18

What ucs space shuttle?

aerodynamic18

Oooh. Hope it and thunderbirds get picked lol

lee1980

Where will it stop lol, never i guess, would want space shuttle!

johnny70

Really fancy the U-Wing MOC by Mirko but seems he only does a limited release of the instructions and stickers etc.

Anyone know a way to get hold of one?
Only place I have seen the U-Wing for sale now are these guys Home eBay does have them very occasionally, but not often. I was lucky enough to get some, got the parts, just need the time to build! I will be getting all the others too at some point.

Sloppy Bob

Only place I have seen the U-Wing for sale now are these guys Home eBay does have them very occasionally, but not often. I was lucky enough to get some, got the parts, just need the time to build! I will be getting all the others too at some point.
I appreciate that but the £675+ shipping seems a bit steep as from what I can gather the parts sell for about £350-400

johnny70

Yeap, very expensive, but as I said, it's the only place I have seen them. Will keep an eye out and post if I see any for sale :)

lee1980

Have just put in my first bricklink order. For the a MOC of APC from film Aliens. Very confusing, but think it works in ordered all parts new/used from UK, just confusing how some include shipping right away to pay others don't so got to wait etc.
There are bigger and even RC versions of this. At least not huge and mini fig scale!

Mo Better Blues

Distinguished Member
Any Star Wars buildable fiure collectors out there? My son is looking to clear out his collection and if there is any interest I will get them list in the classifieds.

All complete with boxes and instrucitons.

Collection includes:
Darth Vadar
Rey
Finn
Obi-Wan
Poe Dameron
Kylo Ren
I don't suppose by any chance that the Darth Vader is the 75334 set?
(As opposed to the 75111 set)

DarkEntity

Have just put in my first bricklink order. For the a MOC of APC from film Aliens. Very confusing, but think it works in ordered all parts new/used from UK, just confusing how some include shipping right away to pay others don't so got to wait etc.
There are bigger and even RC versions of this. At least not huge and mini fig scale!
Did you get 100% from your order, if not you will need to tick off the parts you do get and then when you order again it will only try to oder the missing bits. You can also tell it to only order from stores with onsite payments with everything included etc.

Ste7en

Distinguished Member

That looks excellent! Seriously tempted to order the parts myself. But it does look confusing :(

kez

Distinguished Member
Just done the same, and ordered all the pieces from BrickOwl :)

Indiana Jones

Medieval Blacksmith and Winnie the Pooh which are both easy passes for me, really wanted that Thunderbird 2.

Last edited:

lee1980

Did you get 100% from your order, if not you will need to tick off the parts you do get and then when you order again it will only try to oder the missing bits. You can also tell it to only order from stores with onsite payments with everything included etc.
I kept playing with and it says I got all the parts from 12 different suppliers from UK, new and used parts! So many options confusing!

aerodynamic18

DarkEntity

Meh...wanted a shuttle