The © LEGO Thread.

Looks like the Taj Mahal set is getting an official re-release.... Cue much wailing and gnashing of teeth in the collector community :D

I wonder whether this is the start of a trend and Lego has finally woken up to the demand for certain long-discontinued sets?

Looks like the Taj Mahal set is getting an official re-release.... Cue much wailing and gnashing of teeth in the collector community :D

I wonder whether this is the start of a trend and Lego has finally woken up to the demand for certain long-discontinued sets?

I think this is great news for LEGO fans (I couldn't really care less about collectors I'm afraid).

I can imagine that Lepin and the other cloners doing so well from LEGO's retired set IP has had a big part to play in this decision.

$369.99, it would seem. So, what, £300?

Not one I'm particularly interested in, so not hard to resist.

Rumour has it that there's another version of the large Hogwarts Castle coming too - and of the Potter range more generally, apparently.

I recently bought the Lepin version for my Potter-mad daughter but can't say I'm too fussed - the official version will doubtless set me back a lot more....

Last edited:
$369.99, it would seem. So, what, £300?

Not one I'm particularly interested in, so not hard to resist.

Rumour has it that these another version of the large Hogwarts Castle coming too - and of the Potter range more generally, apparently.

I recently bought the Lepin version for my Potter-mad daughter but can't say I'm too fussed - the official version will doubtless set me back a lot more....

If Lego don't pull their fingers out and make more UCS MF stock available my money might instead go towards that.

I’d like a Eiffel Tower if they rerelease that

If Lego don't pull their fingers out and make more UCS MF stock available my money might instead go towards that.

Have there been no updates of late. Surely they’re not going to miss the Christmas sales

Have there been no updates of late. Surely they’re not going to miss the Christmas sales

They said they expect to have limited stock available for the rest of 2017 so like all popular Xmas presents a lot of people will be disappointed.

They said they expect to have limited stock available for the rest of 2017 so like all popular Xmas presents a lot of people will be disappointed.

Shocker. Only going to help the black market

Yay happy Birthday to me

Attachments

• IMG_20171031_082233_01.jpg
    IMG_20171031_082233_01.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 140
Is there anywhere that I could get the lepin version of the new falcon from using PayPal ?
Know silly question but need to sneak the purchase past the wife

Is there anywhere that I could get the lepin version of the new falcon from using PayPal ?
Know silly question but need to sneak the purchase past the wife

Pretty sure they all use the AliPay service. Could you not get a friend to order it for you?

Pretty sure they all use the AliPay service. Could you not get a friend to order it for you?

When ordering from Ali is there a way of knowing which is the best to order ? Seems a bit like eBay but harder to navigate / ensure I'm getting what I want

When ordering from Ali is there a way of knowing which is the best to order ? Seems a bit like eBay but harder to navigate / ensure I'm getting what I want

Ive tended to go with the best reviewed and rated sites and it tends to work ok. Saying that I’ve always ordered from one store and they’ve always been helpful with any issues

Ive tended to go with the best reviewed and rated sites and it tends to work ok. Saying that I’ve always ordered from one store and they’ve always been helpful with any issues

Do you have a link, I can't even work out how get to display in English let alone find feedback.

Thanks.

I’ll PM you something a bit later. Can’t post links to sellers on the forum here

Women of NASA set is available for anyone interested. £19.99

It's a worthy set and all - and anything that encourages kids into STEM has got to be a good thing - but it doesn't enthuse me in the slightest and I can't help but think there were better, more interesting sets in the Ideas batch it came from.

Is that the complete Falcon then or are you still awaiting more?

Received a DHL customs request this morning for my Alien Warrior and Chestburster order, only £3.03 so not too bad and according to the tracking it landed in London about an hour ago so maybe a weekend delivery :)

Received a DHL customs request this morning for my Alien Warrior and Chestburster order, only £3.03 so not too bad and according to the tracking it landed in London about an hour ago so maybe a weekend delivery :)

Enjoy.

Xenomorph is a great build

Anyone have any recommendations what lego creator set I should start with got £15 off at the online store. Was eyeing up the Assembly Hall.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom