The LEGO Thread. Including all other compatible products.

hallanthony

Can anyone provide me the measurements for the Christmas Tree and Mini-Batmobile boxes please?

Mine are arriving this afternoon but I need to get them shipped out today too (sort of promised on eBay) so need to make sure I have appropriate boxes ready.
As I'm one of the lucky few....
Mini-Batmobile - 35 x 19 x7
Xmas Tree - 26 x 14 x 7.5

Indiana Jones

Mine is still in transit :(
You are not alone, kind of regretting ordering so early now, seems the later you left it the better the delivery time lol

aerodynamic18

I ordered at 7.30am lol. Only remembered when I woke up and it was still in stock lol

ALBeebak

Standard Member
Mine just arrived.

How clever are Lego? The shipping box contains all 3 sets but when you take out the 2 freebies the lower section is pre- scored and folds down to form a perfect fit outer shipping box for the main set on its own.

Last edited:

Mo Better Blues

Distinguished Member
Must go the doorbell has chimed :):D:clap:

DJT75

Distinguished Member
As I'm one of the lucky few....
Mini-Batmobile - 35 x 19 x7
Xmas Tree - 26 x 14 x 7.5
Mine just arrived.

How clever are Lego? The shipping box contains all 3 sets but when you take out the 2 freebies the lower section is pre- scored and folds down to form a perfect fit outer shipping box for the main set on its own.
Did not notice that until you mentioned it,, but yes, absolutely genius!
Except now the postage strap things don't go back on

BontaKun3000

Was in local store and very tempted to pick up the batmob there and then but don't want to buy just yet.

Looks absolutely fantastic.

Mo Better Blues

Distinguished Member
A large box from Denmark has been delivered. :smashin:

Indiana Jones

Not jealous at all, had a chat with DPD and all they can say is it hasn’t arrived in the U.K. yet and to contact their imports department.

aerodynamic18

Mine is being delivered today!!

Indiana Jones

Mo Better Blues

Distinguished Member
For me each part of the journey was updated when tracking at DPD;

Parcel handed to DPD 30.11
In Transit 02.12
At Parcel Delivery Centre 03.12
Out for Delivery 03.12
Delivered 03.12

Indiana Jones

All I have is...

29.11.201922:00Mechelen (BE)In transit.
29.11.201919:13DPD data centreOrder information has been transmitted to DPD.
Checked an order I made in November and that has the same info at the beginning but the very next day it was already at their Hinckley depot and was delivered the day after that so for this to have had no updates for the past 5 days has me quite worried.

Last edited:

rehmanmohamed

All I have is...

29.11.201922:00Mechelen (BE)In transit.
29.11.201919:13DPD data centreOrder information has been transmitted to DPD.
Checked an order I made in November and that has the same info at the beginning but the very next day it was already at their Hinckley depot and was delivered the day after that so for this to have had no updates for the past 5 days has me quite worried.
Mine left Belgium on Tuesday night and was delivered by DPD yesterday evening.

03 Dec 2019 17:57GlasgowYour parcel has been delivered and signed for
03 Dec 2019 11:19GlasgowYour parcel will be with you today
03 Dec 2019 10:31GlasgowYour parcel is at our Cambuslang depot
03 Dec 2019 01:13Hub 4 - HinckleyWe have your parcel, and it's on its way to our Cambuslang depot
02 Dec 2019 22:00Dpd (belgium) NvCollected from Sender

Indiana Jones

Something has obvious happened to mine then as DPD have no trace of it after being collected on Friday evening :(

Indiana Jones

And its official its been lost by DPD, guy at Lego couldn't have been more apologetic and said a replacement would be shipped ASAP and that he would upgrade it to express shipping but he confirmed they don't have any more of the freebies so I won't be getting those just the Batmobile :(

Have to say I am pretty gutted but he did say he would make sure some points were added to my account and upon checking they have given me 8000 which is worth £50 so not too bad but still its definitely killed some of my xmas spirit.

Last edited:

aerodynamic18

Still no update on mine since Friday, did yours suddenly go from 'In transit' to being out for delivery?
Yea it did. Sorry to hear about the loss :(

Indiana Jones

Yea it did. Sorry to hear about the loss :(
Not even going to try and buy the mini as I know its going for £60+ but I really wanted the christmas tree as I don't have room in my flat for a proper xmas tree so it was going to be my alternative lol

rehmanmohamed

And its official its been lost by DPD, guy at Lego couldn't have been more apologetic and said a replacement would be shipped ASAP and that he would upgrade it to express shipping but he confirmed they don't have any more of the freebies so I won't be getting those just the Batmobile :(

Have to say I am pretty gutted but he did say he would make sure some points were added to my account and upon checking they have given me 8000 which is worth £50 so not too bad but still its definitely killed some of my xmas spirit.
That is a complete bummer :(

It never ceases to amaze me how few of the freebies are available for big releases. They always seem to go inside 12 hours.

When something goes wrong (as has unfortunately happened in your case), it means that people lose out.

IronGiant

Not even going to try and buy the mini as I know its going for £60+ but I really wanted the christmas tree as I don't have room in my flat for a proper xmas tree so it was going to be my alternative lol
The tree is going for ridiculous prices too :(

Indiana Jones

Apparently the Lego Discovery Store in Manchester is selling the mini-Batmobile for £35, don't suppose anyone here is anywhere near?

DJT75

Distinguished Member
£50 is a decent result but very annoying to not have the goods.

I’m starting to think I shouldn’t have sold the mini batmobile. Part of me was thinking it’ll appear in store eventually so get rid now, but then again it may never surface again & be worth hundreds.