• We are currently running a full reindex on the database following a problem yesterday morning (Thursday 5th December).
    This will take a few hours to complete and during this time, search results will be incomplete or non-existant. Apologies for the inconvenience.

The LEGO Thread. Including all other compatible products.

aerodynamic18

Glad I managed to get one with the 2 freebies then :)

duffbeerdrinker

Distinguished Member
OK, I managed to get an order in and it showed 3 items in my basket when I checked out. One was the main Batmobile, one was the smaller Batmobile and the other was a Christmas tree.
When the order confirmation email arrived it only shows the main Batmobile and the Christmas tree. What's the best way to contact them and complain?

Indiana Jones

OK, I managed to get an order in and it showed 3 items in my basket when I checked out. One was the main Batmobile, one was the smaller Batmobile and the other was a Christmas tree.
When the order confirmation email arrived it only shows the main Batmobile and the Christmas tree. What's the best way to contact them and complain?
I would just go on chat, normally a short wait (maybe not today) but they will sort you out.

SDMDAM

Slave 1 20th anniversary set has 43% off on Amazon today. Have shared with my children so fingers crossed.

aerodynamic18

Maybe the small batmobile sold out?

DJT75

Distinguished Member
Be surprised if there's anymore available, same thing has happened a few times to me this year.

Already sold my Christmas Tree and Mini Batmobile. Along with using £15 of VIP vouchers that gets the Batmobile cost right down :smashin:

Indiana Jones

Yeah, out of curiosity I added the Batmobile to my basket and no mini-mobile showing. Was on the fence but without the mini-mobile I'm not interested.
It was only while stocks last and as expected went quick.

Indiana Jones

Meant to be retiring soon too so definitely not one to be missed, the Bugatti was £174.99 at Amazon this morning which is another fantastic deal but that didn’t last long.

rehmanmohamed

well, this has been an expensive day :D

I tried in vain to order the batmobile a few times last night, but was just getting errors adding it to the basket. I tried again when I got up at 6.45 and had the batmobile along with mini batmobile and chrimbo tree in my basket when I logged in. So it was a nice wee simple checkout process. :thumbsup:

I then bought the technic Bugatti from Amazon as well. :clap:

sergiup

Distinguished Member
Meant to be retiring soon too so definitely not one to be missed, the Bugatti was £174.99 at Amazon this morning which is another fantastic deal but that didn’t last long.
They know I'm a sucker, couldn't help biting at that price...

Indiana Jones

They know I'm a sucker, couldn't help biting at that price...
Despite many of the UCS sets being fantastic builds and display pieces the Saturn V is without a doubt my favourite set which anyone could tell as its the only one I have put together a special display case for lol

If you like the Saturn V though then the Lunar Lander is also a must and I can't wait for the ISS next year :)

aerodynamic18

can't wait for the ISS. I also have the lego shuttle but would love the technic version

doubledragonxx

Despite many of the UCS sets being fantastic builds and display pieces the Saturn V is without a doubt my favourite set which anyone could tell as its the only one I have put together a special display case for lol

If you like the Saturn V though then the Lunar Lander is also a must and I can't wait for the ISS next year :)
I got the Lunar Lander earlier in the year and it's a great build and great display piece. I've nearly purchased the Saturn V on a number of occasions but just didn't know how the heck I was going to display it, however at £76 I thought sod it I will work that out at a later date. Can I ask how you are displaying yours as need some inspiration!

They are doing the ISS, how have I not heard of this!!

sergiup

Distinguished Member

I didn't realise the ISS will be a thing, nice! I do agree that having it with a lot of Technic pieces might work better, but I'll probably end up buying whatever they bring out... the Saturn V display case is genuis, I may well do that if/when we extend the house (the lander is still in its box, there's no space :( ).

Indiana Jones

I got the Lunar Lander earlier in the year and it's a great build and great display piece. I've nearly purchased the Saturn V on a number of occasions but just didn't know how the heck I was going to display it, however at £76 I thought sod it I will work that out at a later date. Can I ask how you are displaying yours as need some inspiration!

They are doing the ISS, how have I not heard of this!!
The ISS originally wasn’t chosen but they held a poll a few months ago with three different sets that had reached 10,000 but were not chosen and said whichever received the most votes would get made in 2020 and the ISS won :)

As for my Saturn V display...

DBE78C3B-2F42-46F8-A850-952D778751C4.jpeg

Indiana Jones

Nice couldn't be a better fit! Is that something you purchased or built?
It’s just a £15 cd/dvd rack from Argos, a piece of clear acrylic ordered cut to size and some sticky magnetic strips.

duffbeerdrinker

Distinguished Member
Not impressed with Lego customer service.
I had the Batmobile with the free gifts in my basket when I checked out but the email confirmation only showed the christmas tree.

I did an online chat and the only thing they have offered is a full refund. Rubbish service and a rubbish offer if it's only available for a couple of hours in the early morning. I got up at 5am to place the order but the website wasn't working. All in all, a complete waste of time.

I accepted the refund and won't be ordering from them again.

Indiana Jones

Was that via chat? as I have always had excellent service from them when I use that but the one time I contacted them via email it felt like talking to a different company.

duffbeerdrinker

Distinguished Member
Yes that was via chat. I feel quite cheated to be honest, it was IN my basket when I checked out.
Pretty poor service from them really. I thought they might offer an alternative or even a few extra points but no......nothing at all.

Indiana Jones

That is very surprising, guess everyone has a bad day my friend had a similar experience with Amazon the other day so he just shut the chat window and tried again an hour later and got a complete different reply.

aerodynamic18

Batmobile posted :)

Indiana Jones

Batmobile posted :)
Mine was sent Friday so should be delivered tomorrow, the mini-Batmobile seems to be selling for £60/65 so very tempted to sell mine when it arrives.

Anish_R

I picked mine up from the Leicester Square store on Friday during my lunch hour. Was pleasantly surprised when they threw in a santa creator pack and a brick Friday single black brick in addition to the mini bat mobile and Xmas tree! Also got to meet bat man himself!
IMG-20191129-WA0017.jpeg

Indiana Jones

Not sure why but my order seems to be coming from Belgium o_O so doubt I will be getting it today.