The © LEGO Thread.

And she's done. Another good build, on par with the tumbler.

14291144299641781337525.jpg

I think that's it done:

ImageUploadedByAVForums1429134470.683650.jpg

*** there's second book of instructions. Thought I had quite a lot of pieces left over.

PS. A free like to anyone who can spot the deliberate mistake.

Best pace to buy spare individual parts / pieces I have lost?

Just saw that on my email. The simpsons stuff doesn't appeal to me. Theres amazon and ebay sellers already trying it on with inflated prices.

Ebay

Amazon

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
And she's done. Another good build, on par with the tumbler.

View attachment 575847

I've not got any Star Wars yet... May change!

I got the hulk minifig from eBay. Wasn't fussed about the rest of the set. Will buy the helicarrier tomorrow and that's all the minifigs for avengers!

I think that's it done:

View attachment 575945

*** there's second book of instructions. Thought I had quite a lot of pieces left over.

PS. A free like to anyone who can spot the deliberate mistake.

Right hand drive?

Anyone getting the Kwik-e-mart?

Probably :)

To go with the Simpsons house. Hope they release the nuclear power station though, that would be fantastic!

Probably :)

To go with the Simpsons house. Hope they release the nuclear power station though, that would be fantastic!

Mr Burns was always my favourite. I hope his office has a trap door leading to a shark tank or a room with his hounds in :D

It's £169.00.

Are you a lego vip? It's free to join and you get access to exclusives.

The kwikemart is a available now for vips until the 30th April.
I'm VIP, can see the page stating VIPs can buy it now, but cannot for the life of me get it appear in the shop...

I ordered the Kwik-E-Mart yesterday via the VIP programme. It is £169.99 with free delivery but I had £30 of points to use so cashed those in when buying it.

There was a link in an early access email.

I've copied t he link for you

LEGO Shop
It just started working about 10 mins after I posted my last comment. It just kept taking me to the VIP login page, I logged in, searched, no results. Got link to item, clicked, straight back to login page.
Anyway now working. :)

It just started working about 10 mins after I posted my last comment. It just kept taking me to the VIP login page, I logged in, searched, no results. Got link to item, clicked, straight back to login page.
Anyway now working. :)

I had an issue once where I wanted to buy a LEGO set plus some random pick a brick bricks.

I could only add the LEGO set to my basket in Chrome but Chrome wouldn't let me add Pick a Brick to my basket.

However, in IE, I could buy the Pick a Brick, but IE refused to even show the page with the LEGO set on.

Having used Bricklink extensively, I think being forced to use bad web UIs is just our lot in life for us LEGO fans.

I had an issue once where I wanted to buy a LEGO set plus some random pick a brick bricks.

I could only add the LEGO set to my basket in Chrome but Chrome wouldn't let me add Pick a Brick to my basket.

However, in IE, I could buy the Pick a Brick, but IE refused to even show the page with the LEGO set on.

Having used Bricklink extensively, I think being forced to use bad web UIs is just our lot in life for us LEGO fans.
I almost feel like offering to do redo their site for them for free lego. :)

This site gives LEGO investing advice. Crazy that LEGO is part of some people's retirement portfolios

Brickpicker | LEGO Price Guide, LEGO Investing, LEGO Sales, LEGO News
For some reason I don't like the idea of lego being used to make money (even though I have sold some myself) but I guess it gives people access to sets they've missed.

Now not all sets will have that sort of return but many people have storage rooms full of UCS sets as an investment.
It'd be pretty funny if they did released another UCS Millennium Falcon as I imagine the prices for 10179 would drop quite dramatically like they did for the Sandcrawler.

I've always thought the UCS Millennium Falcon was amazing but too big to be displayed practically till I saw this.

Web%20wall1.jpg

Last edited:
Seems Han and Chewie managed to MacGyver a VESA mount to the Falcon
That's a great idea being able to display it in different positions, I think if they do release a new UCS Falcon I'll have to get one now.

That's a great idea being able to display it in different positions, I think if they do release a new UCS Falcon I'll have to get one now.

I've also seen people vertically wall mount their LEGO Star Wars ship using sticky velcro strips.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom