The Legend of Zelda - BOTW (Wii U) Play Thread (Spoiler Free)

Correct. You have to memorise each picture one at a time on the podiums and then scour the immediate area on the map to find the corresponding geographic feature and then put a place marker stamp down for each of them before you set off to each location.

Yes and it's the second one I can't find!

There are no obvious landmarks and the only clue is that it is a peak that you have to glide/shield surf (?) down through various rings.

The other thing is that it must be within a certain proximity of a central area (in this case, Rito Village). I've completed two of the enhanced Divine Beast quests and each time that was the case.

Last edited:
Yes and it's the second one I can't find!

There are no obvious landmarks and the only clue is that it is a peak that you have to glide/shield surf (?) down through various rings.

The other thing is that is must be within a certain proximity of a central area (in this case, Rito Village). I've completed two of the enhanced Divine Beast quests and each time that was the case.

Hebra Peak

Kihiro Moh Shrine oh what a clever Shrine you are, quite enjoyed that one.
Simple yet satisfying.

Looking forward to getting back to this on Tuesday evening. Hyrule is calling me home. :)

[emoji33]My God is all I’m thinking right now!
I won’t give a spoiler, you Champions Ballad fellows will see for yourselves soon enough.

[emoji33]My God is all I’m thinking right now!
I won’t give a spoiler, you Champions Ballad fellows will see for yourselves soon enough.
I think I know what your talking about. I somehow managed to do it first time but it took ruddy ages. I think it was my favourite beast as it was quite challenging but still doable.

Christ, I'm struggling with the Goron City challenges now!

I found the rings one easily enough, but can't find the Igneo Talus nor "lava" locations. I don't why they bother putting those images on the podium because you still can't see them on the world map, even when you super zoom in.

Don't give me any help with this, guys, I'm just going to keep wandering around/warping back to the podium to look at the images YET AGAIN/checking the world map.

It's my last of the Divine Beast abilities' enhancement challenges. I still can't quite believe how quickly the other three regenerate now, Revali's Gale is less than two minutes!

I found the rings one easily enough, but can't find the Igneo Talus nor "lava" locations. I don't why they bother putting those images on the podium because you still can't see them on the world map, even when you super zoom in.

Don't give me any help with this, guys, I'm just going to keep wandering around/warping back to the podium to look at the images YET AGAIN/checking the world map.

I thought they were pretty easy to find myself.

Are you sure you don’t want a clue [emoji6]

Don't tempt me!

Nah, I could just look it up on YouTube, but I'm determined to find these myself. You already helped with me with a previous one and I taught myself to shield surf as a consequence!:)

Don't tempt me!

Nah, I could just look it up on YouTube, but I'm determined to find these myself. You already helped with me with a previous one and I taught myself to shield surf as a consequence!:)

I could tell you all the places not to go, just not where to go [emoji23]

It's my last of the Divine Beast abilities' enhancement challenges. I still can't quite believe how quickly the other three regenerate now, Revali's Gale is less than two minutes!
Go to the castle and revalis recharges in less than a minute. I now use it far more knowing it's always going to be there.

Did Rivali's Ballad this evening. 2 down, 2 to go!

Did all the shrines for Mipha's Ballad and had two goes at Waterblight Ganon. Tough SOB with the limited tools they give you. Havn't found the key tactic yet.

Did all the shrines for Mipha's Ballad and had two goes at Waterblight Ganon. Tough SOB with the limited tools they give you. Havn't found the key tactic yet.
I found urbosas fury almost essential towards the end when I only had one trident left. He was by far the hardest refight I think.

I was actually dreading Thunderblight Ganon because of his speed, but Waterblight was just so tough!

It didn't help that your surroundings are so gloomy and you have to keep swimming to the platforms (well, I did).

Took me a couple of goes before defeating him, and yes, Urbosa's Fury is pretty essential. I was punching the air with relief!

Just finished the Champions' Ballad final challenge (the labyrinth till the end cutscene)!

Took me two hours from start to finish in one sitting, none of that 20-minutes-and-done like some of those players on YouTube.

And by Christ, they really make you work hard for the final reward, but you are treated to a lovely cutscene with Daruk on great form. In fact, he is easily my favourite Champion: Mipha is too timid, Urbosa too stern and Revali is up himself, so it's no contest really.

Still got all the EX armour to find, but it's been a very satisfying DLC experience and well worth the expenditure.

Well done you, I’m still stuck on that last SOAB.
I do have a new respect for those guys now after that, up until then they just disappear but that guy was ridiculous, I'd say the hardest boss in the game, even harder than ganon or any of the blight ganons with limited weaponry.

I do have a new respect for those guys now after that, up until then they just disappear but that guy was ridiculous, I'd say the hardest boss in the game, even harder than ganon or any of the blight ganons with limited weaponry.

Yeah the all Ganons are easy in comparison Lol

Okay! So I don't have anything to fear in my final boss battle then?

I still don't rate my fighting skills and was planning to go all tooled up, but having the Champions' abilities really does make a difference and they recharge so quickly now.

With the Monk, I just kept moving until Urbosa's Fury recharged. In fact, I probably used it more in this whole section of the game than anywhere else.

I think Ron will be fine as he completed The Trial Of The Sword. I'm in two minds about that now, maybe I can do it....

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom