The Last Stand (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 28/07/2014

World Exclusive Art, Limited to 2,000 copies

tls-jpg.477322

Attachments

• TLS.jpg
    TLS.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 591
  • TLS(inside).jpg
    TLS(inside).jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 106
  • TLS(back).jpg
    TLS(back).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 115
  • 10945415-1397756244-832024.jpg
    10945415-1397756244-832024.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Yes a long time coming...be nice if its different to the others...but the gold edition is nice.

Oh my lord, I almost purchased the non-gold edition off ebay the other day. Which would prob still be a better design than this, depending on what it is, but it's not a film I'm passionate about so this will suffice.

I'm hoping The Escape Plan gets a UK release too?

Last edited:
HOW MUCH Theivin ---- I don't care if its only 10 copies £30 is.....well I am not impressed I would not buy it if it came with one of Arnies nose hairs..pure greed.:mad:

It's just the RRP, it will be reduced when it goes live (probably £17.99).

HOW MUCH Theivin ---- I don't care if its only 10 copies £30 is.....well I am not impressed I would not buy it if it came with one of Arnies nose hairs..pure greed.:mad:

You have been here long enough Mullit to know that is not the real price but expect £19.99 as usual.

I stand corrected £17.99 either way over priced as usual

Well if its this I might think about it....

Attachments

• The-Last-Stand-poster-Kim-Jee-Woon-2013.jpg
    The-Last-Stand-poster-Kim-Jee-Woon-2013.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 188
You have been here long enough Mullit to know that is not the real price but expect £19.99 as usual.

I have Vid but I get the feeling because of such a small run, and an art exclusive, it wont be far off...lets hope I am wrong

Picked up the amaray for £4 and wasn't fussed by the film. Glad I didn't pay the £25 odd for the German steel.

I have Vid but I get the feeling because of such a small run, and an art exclusive, it wont be far off...lets hope I am wrong

Zavvi have done quite a few with same print run and exclusive art and they have been £16.99 or £17.99.

I like this film but have the Gold Version so will have to be a good design for me to swap

Zavvi have done quite a few with same print run and exclusive art and they have been £16.99 or £17.99.

Well thats reassuring snooloui...guess I am not up on the way these sellers do things...just think its pointless showing a high price, when its not going to be that..anyway thanks for explaining.

I have got the 'uncut' normal edition steelbook from Germany. I enjoyed the film but not enough to buy another blu ray steelbook.

I have no idea what the uncut brings to it, I'm a bit suspicious of uncut films from Germany though.

But as I said, I've only seen the 'uncut' edition from Germany.

If that's what you meant, and not the actual steelbook itself... :blush:

I have the uncut gold edition bought in a bundle for about £12 and so ill be sticking with that.

Artwork:

Attachments

• 10945415-1397745061-907257.jpg
    10945415-1397745061-907257.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 112
Looks like mullit will be pleased :)

Just like sin city though ill stick to a far superior German edition.

:rotfl: What a pile of rubbish. Second worse cover for a steel this year and it is only April.

Really? I think this is way better than Sin City and actually really nice.

Really? I think this is way better than Sin City and actually really nice.

Yes really, your right though it is better but only marginally. I just feel there has been a lack of effort that is all, Sin had a great opportunity and so did this but both fail in my eyes.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom