The Last Stand Gold Steelbook(German Media Market Exclusive)

chuffster2005

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think they ship out of Germany though :(
181057_529828017069973_62615221_n.png

EDIT:Amazon De DO have a steelbook though:http://www.amazon.de/Stand-Steelboo...2W8A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364581610&sr=8-1

Plus a `Hero pack(Not sure if that's a steebook?) http://www.amazon.de/Stand-Uncut-Bl...2ZZ0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1364581610&sr=8-3

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Hero pack shows a steelbook in the image... plus extra stuff with it :)

I like prefer the one with Arnie on the front, shame it isn't a UK steelie.

I have preordered the Amazon.de version as I thought it looked pretty good

Yep, I prefer the steelbook from Amazon so have pre-ordered the steelbook from Germany. Can't wait to get it, yet to see the film and love the director's work.

Gooble Gobble said:
Yep, I prefer the steelbook from Amazon so have pre-ordered the steelbook from Germany. Can't wait to get it, yet to see the film and love the director's work.

We'll lower those expectations and you *might* have a good time.

I know it's not suppose to be as good as his films made in his home country so not expecting a fantastic film but it's suppose to be good for a debut English language film.

Gooble Gobble said:
I know it's not suppose to be as good as his films made in his home country so not expecting a fantastic film but it's suppose to be good for a debut English language film.

It was a so bad it's good type of film for me. The last half an hour is classic Arnie though !

I thought it was terrific, albeit disposable fun. However, unlike his fellow Expendables, poor old Arnie really does look too old for this shizzle now :rolleyes:

Looks like it mirrors the Expendables 2 German releases (standard steel + 'Hero' edition with added tat), which is really nice (especially if you can get hold of the Saturn exclusive with lenticular cover), so I'd expect this to be quite tasy.

Obviously, I've gone for the extra tat edition :devil:

Feccccccckkkkkk. Want the hero pack but can't justify the extra for a plastic badge and some postcards.

pimms said:
Feccccccckkkkkk. Want the hero pack but can't justify the extra for a plastic badge and some postcards.

Are you kidding? The badge alone is worth the 10 euro surcharge :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom