The Last Stand Gold Steelbook(German Media Market Exclusive)

chuffster2005

Active Member
I don't think they ship out of Germany though :(
181057_529828017069973_62615221_n.png


EDIT:Amazon De DO have a steelbook though:http://www.amazon.de/Stand-Steelboo...2W8A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364581610&sr=8-1

Plus a `Hero pack(Not sure if that's a steebook?) http://www.amazon.de/Stand-Uncut-Bl...2ZZ0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1364581610&sr=8-3
 
Last edited:

The Ringmaster

Well-known Member
Hero pack shows a steelbook in the image... plus extra stuff with it :)

I like prefer the one with Arnie on the front, shame it isn't a UK steelie.
 

Gooble Gobble

Well-known Member
Yep, I prefer the steelbook from Amazon so have pre-ordered the steelbook from Germany. Can't wait to get it, yet to see the film and love the director's work.
 

barnaby jones

Distinguished Member
Gooble Gobble said:
Yep, I prefer the steelbook from Amazon so have pre-ordered the steelbook from Germany. Can't wait to get it, yet to see the film and love the director's work.

We'll lower those expectations and you *might* have a good time.
 

Gooble Gobble

Well-known Member
I know it's not suppose to be as good as his films made in his home country so not expecting a fantastic film but it's suppose to be good for a debut English language film.
 

barnaby jones

Distinguished Member
Gooble Gobble said:
I know it's not suppose to be as good as his films made in his home country so not expecting a fantastic film but it's suppose to be good for a debut English language film.

It was a so bad it's good type of film for me. The last half an hour is classic Arnie though !
 

Keane

Distinguished Member
I thought it was terrific, albeit disposable fun. However, unlike his fellow Expendables, poor old Arnie really does look too old for this shizzle now :rolleyes:

Looks like it mirrors the Expendables 2 German releases (standard steel + 'Hero' edition with added tat), which is really nice (especially if you can get hold of the Saturn exclusive with lenticular cover), so I'd expect this to be quite tasy.

Obviously, I've gone for the extra tat edition :devil:
 

pimms

Well-known Member
Feccccccckkkkkk. Want the hero pack but can't justify the extra for a plastic badge and some postcards.
 

Keane

Distinguished Member
pimms said:
Feccccccckkkkkk. Want the hero pack but can't justify the extra for a plastic badge and some postcards.

Are you kidding? The badge alone is worth the 10 euro surcharge :)
 

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom