The Last Ship - Season 3 (TNT)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Bridget Regan (Agent Carter) cast in a series regular role as Sasha, a former Naval Intelligence Officer who’s working in China on behalf of the United States government.

Dawned on me I never recognised Bridget in Agent Carter as Dottie Underwood, as she was a whole heap of eye candy in 2010's Legend of the Seeker lol

Agent Carter

image.jpg

Seeker

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hell Yeah!

Is Lara Croft dead though, that's the question!

Regards

Mark

Excellent really enjoy this, just wonder how they resolve the cliff hanger ending?

Bridget Regan (Agent Carter) cast in a series regular role as Sasha, a former Naval Intelligence Officer who’s working in China on behalf of the United States government.

Dawned on me I never recognised Bridget in Agent Carter as Dottie Underwood, as she was a whole heap of eye candy in 2010's Legend of the Seeker lol

Agent Carter

View attachment 637631

Seeker

View attachment 637632

I loved her in LOTS, very enjoyable TV Show and she was extremely attractive in it.

Although I am a bit disappointed in how they ended Legend of the Seeker, wasn't enough closure enough for me.

If anyone has seen the show and wondering why feel free to drop me a PM and ask me

I was surprised this was renewed for season 2. I'm even more surprised that it's got a 3rd season.

It's good news though as I actually really like the show.

I was surprised this was renewed for season 2. I'm even more surprised that it's got a 3rd season.

It's good news though as I actually really like the show.
I thought S1 was fairly poor but persevered with it

But really enjoyed S2 as i thought it was alot better, had almost forgot the cliff hanger till i saw the S3 trailer above

WWWWWWWWWWhen?

note : the premiere 1st 2 episodes are available at the usu source now

'The Last Ship' Interview: Cast and EP Tease Changes and Danger in Season 3
BuddyTV spoke with Executive Producers Hank Steinberg and Steven Kane, and actors Adam Baldwin (Captain Mike Slattery), Bridget Regan (Sasha Cooper), Travis Van Winkle (Lt. Danny Green), Jocko Sims (Lt. Carlton Burk) and Marissa Neitling (Kara Foster) to get the scoop on exciting developments coming this season

Last edited:
Episodes 1 The Scott Effect / 2 Rising Sun

Excellent first two episodes, episode 1 being the best, thrilling :cool:

Marissa Neitling as Lt. Kara Foster is looking great :love:

The slo-mo post-casualty scenes are back, a lot of eye contact

Somebody needs to tell Christina Elmore that just staring at people during scenes is not a good acting choice. Man, she's a terrible actress.

Ep3

Hiroyuki Sanada (Helix) in another sinister role
what id the guy mean at the end the secret is out?

Watched first 2 eposides of s2 last night and geez do americans really think that everyone outside America is evil.

The show has potential but the whole flag flying america grates on me too much, that i suspect i will give up.

I am currently working in Italy and so my choice is either terrible local italian TV or streaming.

Watched first 2 eposides of s2 last night and geez do americans really think that everyone outside America is evil.

The show has potential but the whole flag flying america grates on me too much, that i suspect i will give up.
Likewise stevos,......the acting is fairly poor too:thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom