The Last Duel (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 31/01/2022

4K Format Exclusive, only 4K Ultra HD disc version available in the UK market. Spot Gloss treatment.

TLD.jpg

Attachments

• TLD (inside).jpg
    TLD (inside).jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 87
  • TLD (back).jpg
    TLD (back).jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
^ Ordered on Monday when they put the spares up and it arrived on Friday. You pre-ordered didn't you so that's a bit concerning it hasn't turned up yet, hopefully it will in the next day or two.

^ Ordered on Monday when they put the spares up and it arrived on Friday. You pre-ordered didn't you so that's a bit concerning it hasn't turned up yet, hopefully it will in the next day or two.
Yeah got the usual Zavvi wait 14 days etc nonsense...

I haven't had to bother with General Zavvi's customer service for a long time. I have emailed them 4 or 5 times now regarding this one not turning up. And every time I'm getting asked for something else which they already know like my address... and the fact it hasn't turned up. Its almost like its my fault that they don't supply tracking! Now they have got me to fill in this kind of disclaimer form which is ridiculous. Honestly haven't come across this kind of crap in a long time - none of their competitors do it. And I've even bought a couple more steelbooks from them today too...

Not happy. :mad:

Update - they've finally processed a refund which should be sorted. So if I want this now I'll probably have to pay over the odds. I'm going to watch it first I think!

Last edited:
I haven't had to bother with General Zavvi's customer service for a long time. I have emailed them 4 or 5 times now regarding this one not turning up. And every time I'm getting asked for something else which they already know like my address... and the fact it hasn't turned up. Its almost like its my fault that they don't supply tracking! Now they have got me to fill in this kind of disclaimer form which is ridiculous. Honestly haven't come across this kind of crap in a long time - none of their competitors do it. And I've even bought a couple more steelbooks from them today too...

Not happy. :mad:

Update - they've finally processed a refund which should be sorted. So if I want this now I'll probably have to pay over the odds. I'm going to watch it first I think!

They really are clowns, real shame it never turned up :rolleyes:
Glad they're finally processing the refund, hopefully that'll be the last duel on the matter.
Sorry the pun had to be said :p

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom