1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The king of queens?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by mackemansj1, Sep 28, 2003.

1. mackemansj1

mackemansj1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Will we ever see this on dvd. I love this program and would love to own it on dvd. Its shown on cbs in america i dont know what the situation is out there with programs being transfered onto dvd.

Its shown on paramount here in the uk but i dont think we will see a r2 release of it.

Anyone knowanything would be great cheers.

2. tee

tee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    I think this is one of the best US sitcoms in recent years and I mentioned the release details for Season One on my site a few weeks ago........ Here you go:

King of Queen: The First Season - November 18th

• Pilot episode commentary with Kevin James and show creator/executive producer Michael Weithorn
    • "Just Having Fun" - go behind the scenes with the King of Queens cast as they look back on the show's hilarious first season
    • Laughs montage
    • Bonus episodes
    • Bonus trailers
    • Episode Selections
    • Image: Full screen
    • Sound: Dolby 2.0

3. mackemansj1

mackemansj1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is the best news yet. This show rocks i will deffo get this ass soon as it comes out.

Jerry stiller who playes authur spooner is just the funniest ever man. Cheers for that info mate cant wait now.:clap: :clap: :rotfl: :smashin: