The Justice League: The Snyder Cut (2021)

Rate this film

• Total voters
Only saw one bit not in the other ones that I can see, I take it this will be on Sky as most HBO Max things end up on there.

I noticed half a dozen or so new shots and outside the US it will be on Amazon.

Where did you hear that?

Was one of those Youtube trailer breakdown vids, assumed the info came from an interview Zack Synder gave last week but after looking online can’t find any trace of it so might have been BS, apologies.

Amazon would be a lot better, at least because their PQ is excellent.

But yeah I can't see it to be honest.

If we follow the logic of The Witches (which was HBO Max), then it'll land everywhere internationally to buy.

Which means, potentially, Apple DV 4K with Atmos vs. Sky HD for the same £19.99 price...

If we follow the logic of The Witches (which was HBO Max), then it'll land everywhere internationally to buy.

Which means, potentially, Apple DV 4K with Atmos vs. Sky HD for the same £19.99 price...

It's gonna be a series though isn't it? Four 1 hour episodes I'm sure I read somewhere, or thereabouts...

It's gonna be a series though isn't it? Four 1 hour episodes I'm sure I read somewhere, or thereabouts...

True, but unlike other TV Shows (Raised by Wolves for example) I can't see them not wanting to make some money out of this even if that's a one-off price for the 'limited series'. It's still essentially one long movie, whatever format they're trying to serve it up as.

Who knows, you're right, if we get it on sky we're screwed.

True, but unlike other TV Shows (Raised by Wolves for example) I can't see them not wanting to make some money out of this even if that's a one-off price for the 'limited series'. It's still essentially one long movie, whatever format they're trying to serve it up as.

Who knows, you're right, if we get it on sky we're screwed.

Certainly, and wouldn't surprise me if they decide it's worth £24.99 if we're getting double a standard 2 hour movie!

We shall see anyway, long way off yet.

It is the type of thing though I'd imagine seeing on Sky One. Alas it will be too big for that channel these days.

You say that but then Star Wars was considered a turd before they done some serious re-editing back in 1977.

Yes? Then I guess Snyders reboot will be OK according to a 43 year old reboot sez you.

Seriously, what has a 43 year old reboot that I'd never heard of got to do with this?

Yes? Then I guess Snyders reboot will be OK according to a 43 year old reboot sez you.

Seriously, what has a 43 year old reboot that I'd never heard of got to do with this?
Eh? since when was Star Wars a reboot?
The point I was making was that when Star Wars was made the edit they put together was terrible and would’ve bombed if they put it out, they had to go back and re-edit what they had so we ended up with what turned out to be a world wide cinema changing masterpiece.
Now I’m not saying Justice League will be anything near a masterpiece but there was a lot of Snyder footage that wasn’t used and a lot of changes made when Whedon got on board hence loads of reshoots that changed what was originally intended.
So who knows, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if it turns out any better or not than what was before.

@-gonzo-

I'm sorry, I didn't understand one word of that reply. What?

Really? It's pretty clear what he's saying.

Basically the first incarnation of Star Wars was poor like Justice League was. But Snyder's re-edit could turn it into a masterpiece.

I have to say I don't agree, but I see where he's coming from.

@-gonzo-

I'm sorry, I didn't understand one word of that reply. What?
Really? It's pretty clear what he's saying.

Basically the first incarnation of Star Wars was poor like Justice League was. But Snyder's re-edit could turn it into a masterpiece.

I have to say I don't agree, but I see where he's coming from.
So did I.
Many people say the un cut version of Daredevil makes the paned film a lot better and what should have been put out..

So did I.
Many people say the un cut version of Daredevil makes the paned film a lot better and what should have been put out..

In fairness, the BvS longer cut was better too. As was Watchmen. Too bloody long the both of them, and no masterpieces but certainly better then the cinema versions.

The Wolverine long cut also makes it much better.

I know they keep talking about 4x 1hr episodes , but has there been any indication that it is 4x 1hr and not 4x 42 minutes ?

Zack Snyder reveals that his ‘Justice League’ will likely get an R-rating due to violence & profanity.

“There's one scene where Batman drops an F-bomb.”

Last edited:
^ 21 March

Snyder
“I just hope I can wipe that Version (Whedon’s) out of existence with what you see in March.”

Last edited:
Disappointing to see all this negative stuff about Whedon. A hero of mine growing up for his work on Buffy / Angel. Legendary television.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom