The Justice League & The Snyder Cut (2021)

Rate this film

• Total voters

Garrett

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
167B01C9-0BC5-4E4E-89F2-78891C07C33C.jpeg

VisionMan

Distinguished Member
At the above point, to get a feel of what Zack Snyders next SJL was going to be about, just listen to what the ships A.I. had to say about it, just before and when the moment happened....

Garrett

Last edited:

richp007

Distinguished Member
Well I'm halfway through and the highlight so far has been Diana doing some tomb raiding in a dressing gown and high heels.

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
Well I'm halfway through and the highlight so far has been Diana doing some tomb raiding in a dressing gown and high heels.

This is not going to end well (to paraphrase Morgan Freeman in Se7en).

VisionMan

Distinguished Member
I've never seen anyone say "Your opinion is correct." Because at the end of the day its just an individual's fair and honest opinion, and we all have one of them. We watch something. Some like, some don't and some are somewhere inbetween. Which is fine, well better than fine actually because that's what creates debate.

Wierd.

Tom Davies

Editorial Contributor
I've never seen anyone say "Your opinion is correct." Because at the end of the day its just an individual's fair and honest opinion, and we all have one of them. We watch something. Some like, some don't and some are somewhere inbetween. Which is fine, well better than fine actually because that's what creates debate.

Wierd.
Best not to take everything I say literally.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

What's new on Netflix UK for June 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 12th May 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Bluesound unveils new generation of Node and Powernode audio players
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Naim launches Uniti Atom Headphone Edition